Calling all club promoters

Smithster

I'm a bedroom DJ looking to get a break and play some club nights.

I play a blend of minimal / tech / electro / breakbeat. I've been doing it for over 10 years and I know I'm good. That's not just me being arrogant, but people have described my mixing as "totally seamless". I've been going to clubs for a number of years now so I know what works and what gets people dancing as well. I use both vinyl and CD - I just bought myself a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000s to compliment my 1210s.

I am available at pretty short notice and I don't expect to get paid as a first-timer. I've got a recent Demo CD so if anybody is interested then PM me.

I'm a bedroom DJ looking to get a break and play some club nights.

I play a blend of minimal / tech / electro / breakbeat. I've been doing it for over 10 years and I know I'm good. That's not just me being arrogant, but people have described my mixing as "totally seamless". I've been going to clubs for a number of years now so I know what works and what gets people dancing as well. I use both vinyl and CD - I just bought myself a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000s to compliment my 1210s.

I am available at pretty short notice and I don't expect to get paid as a first-timer. I've got a recent Demo CD so if anybody is interested then PM me.

Ay up fella.

Sounds like a job for us! I'll gladly book you in to play our place, drop me a PM and we'll arrange something mate.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Archived