The Fiesta Club Sheffield

Some friends and I saw Hot Gossip there in the 70s, afterwards they joined us in the small bar to the right of the foyer (still in their stockings and sussies!) and I had a long chat with one of them, wish I had been able to see into the future - it was Sarah Brightman!.

I went to see Bernard Manning there. All the tables around the front of the stage were unoccupied due to fear of being picked on.

Bernard came on stage and started nodding to the empty tables and saying "evening, evening" to all the empty seats.

He looked up at the rest of the audience and said "Kamikaze pilots reunion club"

I saw Lovelace Watkins the show was televised and he kept having to stop and start again because things went wrong with the cameras. After he came out and did a "proper show". I saw Jack Jones and got his autograph twice. Tuesday night was ladies night I think it was 10p to get in. Chicken in a basket was the thing to eat. Campari and Soda was the thing to drink in the nightclub downstairs after the show- it tasted horrible.

I saw the New Seekers and met them backstage afterward, they were lovely.

i can't remeber anymore but I saw loads.

Brilliant venue for top acts.My Wife and I were Regulars In the early "70,s acts included The Beach Boys,fantastic live show with no miming,Bob Monkhouse,Tommy Cooper,he had the bar area in hysterics before the show with impromtu Magic tricks,Dave Allen,The Four Tops,Mike Reid.Charlie Williams to name a few.The other big local venue for Big Name Stars was Greaseborough W.M.C.: