Rylan Clark-Neal

PRESLEY

9 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

To say you dont like him, you sing his praises enough.  Dont kid yourself he is not the reason for the channel change, Ainsley was far better at presenting this show. 

Correct ! Also Ainsley is a cook and Ryan isn’t. ! Makes a lot of difference.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Correct ! Also Ainsley is a cook and Ryan isn’t. ! Makes a lot of difference.

TV has a habit of picking a "flavour of the month"  if you like then eventually they just dissapear into obscurity,  A few years ago Judy dench who was around in the seventies just on a couple of sit coms all of sudden someone dug her up and then she appeared in every current british film ie, Bond, Queen Victoria then a few years later the same happened with Toby Jones then Olivia Coleman, on saying that these three have talent.  Heres a saying,  if you cant act, sing or dance be a presenter, Clarke Neal cant do any of what Ive just mentioned plus he looks like the Devil. 👹

11 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

TV has a habit of picking a "flavour of the month"  if you like then eventually they just dissapear into obscurity,  A few years ago Judy dench who was around in the seventies just on a couple of sit coms all of sudden someone dug her up and then she appeared in every current british film ie, Bond, Queen Victoria then a few years later the same happened with Toby Jones then Olivia Coleman, on saying that these three have talent.  Heres a saying,  if you cant act, sing or dance be a presenter, Clarke Neal cant do any of what Ive just mentioned plus he looks like the Devil. 👹

Ah right...   So that must be why his role before his TV break was as a professional singer on the holiday circuit and obviously that is why he shot to fame after becoming a finalist on the X factor, you know, that singing competition.  Oh, how stupid am I, that of course must the reason why he has successfully auditioned and gained cameo acting roles in various sitcoms or how took over a role from an established actor in a West End Musical. 

It all makes sense now 🙄.

Goodness sake why dont you just say the words  "...I personally dont like him"   Job done.  Stop trying to submit opinion as if its a fact. 

Someone who has been actively in the business and keeps getting high profile gigs 10 years later cannot be dismissed as "flavour of the month"

Edited by ECCOnoob

12 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Ah right...   So that must be why his role before his TV break was as a professional singer on the holiday circuit and obviously that is why he shot to fame after becoming a finalist on the X factor, you know, that singing competition.  Oh, how stupid am I, that of course must the reason why he has successfully auditioned and gained cameo acting roles in various sitcoms or how took over a role from an established actor in a West End Musical. 

It all makes sense now 🙄.

Goodness sake why dont you just say the words  "...I personally dont like him"   Job done.  Stop trying to submit opinion as if its a fact. 

Someone who has been actively in the business and keeps getting high profile gigs 10 years later cannot be dismissed as "flavour of the month"

I dont like him.  You do obviously.  :roll:

On 8 March 2020 at 14:08, PRESLEY said:

What is it with  this Rylan Clarke, he is an absoloute wanna be with no talent oops! sorry he has two talents,  those being annoying and very irratiting,   he has got to be one of worst people I have ever seen present a show. :roll:

Don't watch him then, simple 😡

On 8 March 2020 at 14:08, PRESLEY said:

What is it with  this Rylan Clarke, he is an absoloute wanna be with no talent oops! sorry he has two talents,  those being annoying and very irratiting,   he has got to be one of worst people I have ever seen present a show. :roll: