England Vs Sweden Outdoor Big screen

donuticus

no... and its damn shame!! A DAMN SHAME I TELLS THEE!!. It seems all the major cities have got one but us. Manchester, Leeds, London, and Brum like you said...

even a minor city has one, and we don't ... cos i saw Match O T Day pan over to bloody Hull, and that cities got one.

i think we've been out done!

Thats what I was afraid of. The atmos at the England Vs T and T was amazing in brum. Saw the Leeds screen and the one in Hull on MOTD and thought maybe there would be one at Hillsborough Park. Gutted. Gonna end up squashed in some grotty sweaty pub somewhere i guess.

that aint to bad. i know what u mean tho - i dont like it if the place is packed to rafters. nice and full is ok... but sometimes its so rammed - you can't see the screen PLUS you can't get a drink PLUS, and if you wanna seat - you have to be incredibly lucky

Thats what I was afraid of. The atmos at the England Vs T and T was amazing in brum. Saw the Leeds screen and the one in Hull on MOTD and thought maybe there would be one at Hillsborough Park. Gutted. Gonna end up squashed in some grotty sweaty pub somewhere i guess.

Or you could come down to Gatecrasher One,

2 Rooms, 8 Huge Screens, Lasers, Ballon Drops and Gatecrasher resident dj;s dropping the England Anthems oh and beers from £1!

No where to watch it with the kids then...my sister is visiting this weekend with the nephews and I'm sure they'd love a big screen outdoor footy-fest.

sadly there is no outdoor screens, but there are many pubs who will allow children in to watch it.

the lescar has a large rear projection tv in garden area too

This sums up Sheffield City Council for me.

I happened to be in Berlin for Germanys opening game. There must have been about 20,000 fans near the Brandenburg Gate watching it on the big screens.

Even Hull has one!

Sheffield managed it for the snooker.

Backward. No other word.

Most of the cities mentioned (well the ones that haven't been closed because of violence; I'm looking at you Liverpool!) have been showing the big matches on the permanent BBC/Phillips big screens (i've been going to the one in Leeds, great atmosphere!). So any questions as to why Sheffield arn't showing the football, should really be reformatted as to why Sheffield hasn't yet done any type of deal to have one of the BBC/Phillips screens installed somewhere on a long term basis.

Although, its worth remembering that having the screens in dumps such as Hull hasn't made them any better, if anything its made them even less classy than they were before (if thats possible)

no... and its damn shame!! A DAMN SHAME I TELLS THEE!!. It seems all the major cities have got one but us. Manchester, Leeds, London, and Brum like you said...

even a minor city has one, and we don't ... cos i saw Match O T Day pan over to bloody Hull, and that cities got one.

i think we've been out done!

Manchester cancelled the last one vs TNT because of trouble during the Paraguay match, as did Liverpool. Sound likes theyre causing trouble here cos they cant get out of the country!!

Archived