Mr Motivater.

PRESLEY

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

For every porridge there is a Going Straight or Magnificent Evans.   Even looking back at some of the two ronnies reruns and you can wince slightly.

Don't think it's ever that simple no matter who the talent.

I never liked The Two Ronnies but realise how hard it is to get a good script writer, good actor and good storyline all together at the same time. Porridge did just that.!

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

If they did that you will be very very disappointed.

There is a reason all these shows which you are personally dismissing are so popular.  You don't think commercial television is so stupid but they will put our content that doesn't make the money

We in a very different world to the four channels we have in the 80s.  There are now hundreds and hundreds of channels available and different platforms in which people get entertained.

It's all well and good picking out a handful of great shows from the 70s and 80s but what about all the dross that you have deliberately chosen to overlook.    

Whether you like it or not times have moved on.  

The point that was being made was quality hasn't moved on,  by the way I was giving examples of the shows I liked and the shows I dont like.  Yes there are hundreds of channels as we all know but still doesn't allow for quality, just hundreds more channels of rubbish.  With my opion established Ill take your advice and move on, thanks for your input,  bye bye.

8 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Sorry about that nikki 

Anyway Mr.Motivator was on again this morning . On the BBC I think. Wonder how old he is now ?

Hes 67, he was at Tramlines in Hillsborough park,  fair play to him,  he's doing well for his age.

On 28/04/2020 at 18:02, steve68 said:

he's 67

He looks the same as he always did (so does the Green Goddess - I like her sitting down exercises haha)

he has a lot of energy and I believe his attitude does motivate people