Supermarket Price Hike

51 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I not sure how the limiting will work in a pub,  I think this is one example of where the City/Country will have to be Virus free before any type gatherings are allowed, just think one person at a gathering of any kind with the Virus will just kick it off all over again.  :huh:

Table service for starters, no queuing up at the bar, they'll come to you, where you'll sit a certain distance apart.

As point of reference, I saw 4 lads - no masks - crammed in the front of a bin lorry today. 

9 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Table service for starters, no queuing up at the bar, they'll come to you, where you'll sit a certain distance apart.

As point of reference, I saw 4 lads - no masks - crammed in the front of a bin lorry today. 

There will always be idiots flouting the lockdown,  at this rate by the clowns knocking about, are we ever going to see the back of this Virus,  when restrictions are lifted I fear that we are not going to treat fellow man/woman in the street never the same way again,  or should I say it will take a long time. Either way  that is sad.