Looking For Information About Lodge Moor Camp/Redmires Camp, Sheffield

Hi!

I'm Phoebe and I'm a second-year archaeology student at the University of Sheffield and I am asking for anyone with stories, remembrances of or information/facts about Lodge Moor Camp/ Redmires Camp. I am producing a research design for my second-year assessments which will ultimately aim to discover more about the camp and the lives of those who spent time living in and around it.
I'm aware that the camp was constructed before WWI and was used as a training ground originally before being used as a POW camp in the 1940s. I am trawling the internet and have found a lot of helpful resources although I feel it is important to appeal for any personal stories, experiences or information people have about the camp as this could be of great value to not only for me and my research but for the archaeological and historical narratives that would otherwise be lost to time. Okay got a bit dramatic there at the end but yeah if you have any information please don't hesitate to write back!

- Thanks x