Help!! American Restaurants in Sheffield

Hi, its my other half's birthday tonight and I want to take him to an american restaurant. We've been to Old Orleans in Centretainment, and I don't particularly want to go to Yankees since I just rang them and the gentleman (ha!) at the end of the phone was INCREDIBLY rude to me.

I've heard Uncle Sam's is good, but is it really suitable for a "hopefully" romantic evening.

Any help would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

Damons at Beighton is American.

Damon's Restaurant

2, Sevenairs Rd, Beighton, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S20 1NZ

Tel: 0114 251 1821 Classification: Restaurants - American

xxx

Yeah, I was thinking of Damon's but its just a bit too far out. However, they do that thing if you bring in your ID, to say its your birthday.

I was thinking of Frankie and Benny's but its got some bad reviews and that put me off. I really want something special for his 21st though. Does anyone reckon if i offered to pay a bit extra, Frankie and Benny's might stick some sparklers in an ice cream or something. i know I'm leaving it late, but I've been away and not had chance.

I've been loadsa times on my bday and never got asked for ID, i do take it though cos it would be sods law if you didn't!!

I really like Frankie and Bennie's, the one at Chesterfield is really nice.

Heres what yell.com came up with

http://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction.do?&keywords=Restaurants+-+American&location=Sheffield&submit.y=12&submit.x=31&screen=VAL&state=AMB

xxx

All the food at all the places in the Centertainment complex is terrible and overpriced, I really would give it a miss unless your not botherd about paying over the odds for microwaved crap.

Where would you suggest then?

Don't like the places - don't eat there!

I've been loadsa times on my bday and never got asked for ID, i do take it though cos it would be sods law if you didn't!!

I

No, the point is that if you take ID to prove it's your birthday - the birthday celebrator eats for free :)

L

Archived