Help!! American Restaurants in Sheffield

No, the point is that if you take ID to prove it's your birthday - the birthday celebrator eats for free :)

L

I know that, thats what i said, but they've not always asked for the ID.

City roads not that far from Damons, which way do you go? Have you had the onion loaf? :-)

xxx

I know that, thats what i said, but they've not always asked for the ID.

City roads not that far from Damons, which way do you go? Have you had the onion loaf? :-)

xxx

We'd have to go into town and then catch a tram from town to crystal peaks cos I'm wanting to book for about 9 and the 123's don't run till late.

Where would you suggest then?

Don't like the places - don't eat there!

I won't be going back, I learned my lesson. The person was asking about places to eat so gave him my views on centertainment, I can't comment on the places people have suggested as I have not been to them.

Mmmm, Uncle Sams don’t buy anything other than a cheese burger, its one of the best in Sheffield the cheese is amazing (very similar to yummys or as they used to do not been for a awhile) and the train going around above your head ah memory’s I always wanted one of those trains..........

As for damons good take away, but I refuse to sit in a restaurant with kids running around and why oh why do they make you eat of plastic plates!!!!

really???? I haven't been for ages! I thought it was good!

The ribs are good, but thats it.

Just my opinion though, small expensive portions is not very American in my view.

Mmmm, Uncle Sams don’t buy anything other than a cheese burger, its one of the best in Sheffield the cheese is amazing (very similar to yummys or as they used to do not been for a awhile) and the train going around above your head ah memory’s I always wanted one of those trains..........

As for damons good take away, but I refuse to sit in a restaurant with kids running around and why oh why do they make you eat of plastic plates!!!!

I'll second that, but its not very romantic is it, the only thing i dont like about uncle sams is that theres not privacy at all.

xxx

Archived