Help!! American Restaurants in Sheffield

But is there such an animal as American restaurant/romantic I suppose the nearest would be something like tgi Fridays lights are low and some nice little tables for 2 on the flip side staff can never EVER get an order right and they insist on singing AT you if you even dare mention a birthday ...in fact oh my god they are at the office door! Get back no I was only saying if ……oh noooo they are singing HELP HELP!! MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

But is there such an animal as American restaurant/romantic I suppose the nearest would be something like tgi Fridays lights are low and some nice little tables for 2 on the flip side staff can never EVER get an order right and they insist on singing AT you if you even dare mention a birthday ...in fact oh my god they are at the office door! Get back no I was only saying if ……oh noooo they are singing HELP HELP!! MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

To stick up for TGIs (as it's my favourite restaurant) they've never got my order wrong.

Yes, the singing is annnoying, but if you tell them you don't want to be sung to, they won't.

The man at Yankees is a private sector landlord too - for students. He has a house next to me and IS incredibly rude - please take yr custom elsewhere. Ta v muchly.

Don't worry. I will do. I don't think I've ever been spoken to in such a way whilst trying to book a table somewhere.

Frankie and bennies or Boardwalk at centretainment are good.We go to Boardwalk a lot, loads to choose from on the menu, and staff are friendly and accomodating on birthdays.Should be able to book at short notice too.

Dont go to Uncle Sams! We went about a month back and I always remembered it being really nice when I was younger but it was horrible.

My drink had pink lipstick all round the glass....I dont wear lipstick!

We were shown to our table and there were fries allover my chair and lettuce all over the table.

We ordered and they brought the wrong food out, so we waited ages for it to arrive and when it did I didnt have a knife and the girl serving us said Id have to wait as they hadnt managed to wash any cuttlery yet!!!

Even if you choose to go, the romantic atmosphere will never happen coz the place is heaving with kids running around.

Frankie and bennies or Boardwalk at centretainment are good.We go to Boardwalk a lot, loads to choose from on the menu, and staff are friendly and accomodating on birthdays.Should be able to book at short notice too.

Dont go to Uncle Sams! We went about a month back and I always remembered it being really nice when I was younger but it was horrible.

My drink had pink lipstick all round the glass....I dont wear lipstick!

We were shown to our table and there were fries allover my chair and lettuce all over the table.

We ordered and they brought the wrong food out, so we waited ages for it to arrive and when it did I didnt have a knife and the girl serving us said Id have to wait as they hadnt managed to wash any cuttlery yet!!!

Even if you choose to go, the romantic atmosphere will never happen coz the place is heaving with kids running around.

yeah but erm ... the cheese!!

The old hanrahans place looks alright... Catch the 95/120 into town from city rd and just walk up past west st, nr the hospital...

Havent been yet, but have been meaning to try it :D

EXCHANGE BAR AND GRILL.

It's very good indeed. I have been around five or six times (four in the last 6 weeks alone!).

The burgers are superb with plenty to choose from. And their corn on the cob is fab.

I actually went there with 14 others for my birthday the other week. I've been back since then and must admit I'm growing fond of the place.

It makes the likes of Damon's look the wooden catering-by-numbers stodge that it really is.

Archived