Charging Neighbours For Work And Skip?

22 hours ago, spider1 said:

Why did you move the fence over was it to give you a wider drive 

No mate. They have a drive thats a bodge job that's raised a little from the boundary so its kind of like a step down into my garden which would make you think that was the boundary. It would have looked better for them to have it up to it as now they have a big step/ditch running all down the side of the drive they have. It worked out better putting it in anyway because there was no boundary stones to take out. They have just been akward and let me clean up crap on there side after telling me it was fine to do it then reported me saying they didn't want it. She admitted to them she said she did want it and now she doesn't for reasons unknown to anybody. Just an akward neighbour with nothing else better to do as she just sits in the house all day every day doing nothing but ordering junk parcels. Probably takes joy in ruining peoples days / lives to make her self feel better about herself, she's a mean horrible rude person. The husband is fine but she controls what he does. How awkward would that be if your always talking to your neighbour and then you've spoke to them about it, telling them that's a great job and then your partner reports them while your at work. She could have just spoke to me which is why I don't understand any of it we have always been ok up til now. That's the reason I was so fuming about it, it's not like we've never spoke or had a falling out. I used to take there bins down every week and never got a thanks at all so I stopped doing that but that was no biggy just another example of been took for a t..t by them.