Peter Crouch, Bbc 1

RiffRaff

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Yes, but when you compare him with professional comedians he’s not very good. Maybe he needs a script writer as his comments just don’t have that “ bite”.

He isn’t a comedian though is he?  I bet most comedians can’t compare to him at football.  They have comedians on the show anyway.

He is a popular ex-footballer and, as has been said many many many times, the show was meant to air after Euro 2020 football matches.

Read a book instead.

On 09/07/2020 at 17:17, Arnold_Lane said:

He isn’t a comedian though is he?  I bet most comedians can’t compare to him at football.  They have comedians on the show anyway.

He is a popular ex-footballer and, as has been said many many many times, the show was meant to air after Euro 2020 football matches.

Read a book instead.

I read plenty of books !

3 hours ago, pattricia said:

I read plenty of books !

For someone who made a negative judgement about this programme weeks ago you don't half keep going on about it.

Why not just watch something else during that time slot or simply don't watch something at all.

Not everything on every channel on every schedule appeals to everybody.

Edited by ECCOnoob

8 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

For someone who made a negative judgement about this programme weeks ago you don't half keep going on about it.

Why not just watch something else during that time slot or simply don't watch something at all.

Not everything on every channel on every schedule appeals to everybody.

Correct.!