Where are all the late bars?

xsarx

Drinks are pretty much the same as any decent bar on a Saturday night :D Honest! And probably cheaper than the whole of Sheffield on some weeknights. (£1.50 a Double Vodka and Mixer, £1.70 Fosters, Bottles of really high quality white/red wine £7.00, £3.00 Fresh cocktails) And why would you want Stella when you've got San Miguel and 1664 Blanc :hihi:

It's a complete and unfounded myth that Crystal costs an arm and a leg! It just looks like it should from the gorgeous bar ;)

how much is the double vodka mixer on a weekend?? (the time when she is wanting to attend)

as for san miguel, it doesnt taste that good in this country, and 1664 blanc is how much a pint?? i notice you dint mention that price :D

The Harley is open until 4am, I think DQ's is open until stupid O'Clock as well but they have a tendancy to charge whatever they fancy at the door, plus it's in a right skanky part of town (shame really).

Eek.. Half plug... Half clarification..

We're open till at least two every night except Sundays..

We only charge on the door when there is a band or DJ playing, all money goes to promoters to pay acts and most nights it's free entry, except:

Fridays - Urban Gorilla £2 after 11pm

Saturdays - Threads £3 after 10pm

:thumbsup:

The most we've ever charged on the door was £5 (which was for the arctic monkeys!)

As for it being a skanky part of town that is an opinion..

We're right next to the washington, the dev cat and a church..

DQ, a bar for people who don't go to bars.. peace :D

Drinks are pretty much the same as any decent bar on a Saturday night :D Honest! And probably cheaper than the whole of Sheffield on some weeknights. (£1.50 a Double Vodka and Mixer, £1.70 Fosters, Bottles of really high quality white/red wine £7.00, £3.00 Fresh cocktails) And why would you want Stella when you've got San Miguel and 1664 Blanc :hihi:

It's a complete and unfounded myth that Crystal costs an arm and a leg! It just looks like it should from the gorgeous bar ;)

I assume you don't charge £3.30 for a bottle of Corona on a weekend night anymore then?

Hi, Hmm... where is the Ivory?

I think all bars should be open until 2pm if they have a DJ and a dancefloor!

So lets clarify - DQ is a decent bar, but whenever I have been in there its full of tarts and thugs. Is Crystal cheap on weekends? (If it is £1.50 for a double vodka and mixer we're there!!) How come Harley is open until 4am and whats it like?

Not sure why the Harley is open until 4am, but it's pretty cool. There's always a decent DJ, a few drink promotions (think it's £2.80 for a double vodka and mixer, £1.80 for a bottle of Asahi) and the staff are always friendly and efficient. It may cost you a whole £1 to get in though after a certain time (think 11pm).

Hi, Hmm... where is the Ivory?

I think all bars should be open until 2pm if they have a DJ and a dancefloor!

So lets clarify - DQ is a decent bar, but whenever I have been in there its full of tarts and thugs. Is Crystal cheap on weekends? (If it is £1.50 for a double vodka and mixer we're there!!) How come Harley is open until 4am and whats it like?

the double vodka mixer off is only on weekdays im sure

and no crystal is not cheap on weekends, how bartender promotoed it though you would believe it was though. very misleading

Archived