Anyone From Carbrook?

Hi everyone ..I lived on Carltonville Rd with my gram and grandad ..our house overlooked the rec ..I used to climb over the fence and hope the parky didn't see me..my cousins lived on Melville rd ..Anne and June Bernard ..

---------- Post added 15-11-2014 at 20:58 ----------

Hello carbrooklad how are you..

Hi vodkavicky50

Are you the Vicky Wilmot that used to knock around with my aunt Sharon Bullement? I'm Sharon's nephew Chris (topher). I used to spend most of my school holidays at Sharons/Nans house on Brougton Lane opposite Mr. Keens big white house, next to the Bird in Hand.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

I was born on Campbell rd Carbrook in 1955 and my brother Eric attended the local school but we moved to Brinsworth in the early 1960s can't remember much but our landlord was a guy called George Stamp and he also was my Grandfathers landlord who lived in Wincobank

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I have just joined this group, and spotted this topic . My uncle (by marriage) lived on Girton Road., with his parents and siblings - muriel, alice, mary, bill and I think philip -he is edgar boswell (boz). His dad was ex army, and did bugling in a group. He is a bit frail now, but at 97 , amazing. He will be thrilled if anyone remembers

• 7 months later...