Anyone From Carbrook?

Does anyone remember Carbrook school teachers?

Miss Carr and Miss Middleton, the headmistresses.

Mrs Valentine; Mrs Tucker; Miss Deakin; Miss Denby

Mr Wilde; Mrs Dobson;Miss Dungworth; Mrs Featherstone; Miss Renshaw.

I remember Miss Renshaw had long red fingernails and drove a green morris minor. she took the girls for needlework and used to peer at you over the top of her specs . to some she was a tartar but i only recall she was ok with me.

Anyone remember any others?

hi i lived on rotherham st i remember 3 more teachers david dunlop david marshall graham wassall

valerie slater rings a bell would she be born around 1952? martin also does. I have several brothers and sisters so can ask them. my maiden name was suckley and I have steven,susan,alan, angela and brian as siblings.

hi jeano your brother alan was in my class at school bump into him a few months ago while shopping at morrisons ecclesfield were i live now i can remember kevin slater his back yard came on to my grans back yard i lived in rotherham st.

Does anyone remember Carbrook school teachers?

Miss Carr and Miss Middleton, the headmistresses.

Mrs Valentine; Mrs Tucker; Miss Deakin; Miss Denby

Mr Wilde; Mrs Dobson;Miss Dungworth; Mrs Featherstone; Miss Renshaw.

I remember Miss Renshaw had long red fingernails and drove a green morris minor. she took the girls for needlework and used to peer at you over the top of her specs . to some she was a tartar but i only recall she was ok with me.

Anyone remember any others?

I remember Mr Marshall , instead of the size 10 slipper Mr Dunlop used Mr Marshall would make you stand in the corner on one leg or with your arms out at shoulder level .

yes he had agreat big mole on his face well to a child it looked big he always liked to try and make jokes across road was alberts shop

yes albert bruce did you know the thompsons,strutts,sockets,they lived in next yard to shop

Hi jeano

My family including grandparents, lived on Girton Road

between 1930s to 1960s my maiden name was

Woodhead anyone know us.

Janet May.

i think you will know my brothers derrick,alan,brian,paul ingram or my mum doreen ledger her sister joyce,florence,brothers frank,ron,john,harry