Anyone From Carbrook?

I worked for a roof ing firm called Marcrofts,property dodgers, which was opposite the Carbrook Hall.The ex landlord of the Carbrook Hall worked with me and his name was Jim.I also worked with Sid Shaw who lived on Bradford st.We started work at the yard and our first stop was at Sid's house for breakfast.Sid had about 5 kids if I remember and while we were having bacon and eggs all the kids were getting ready for school,total mayhem.Sid and his wife had hearts of gold,this was just after the gale in the 60's.

hi linda 2 i thought you had left the foram not heard of you for a long time remember your family plus wildens pearces womocks all in same yard plus my old friend gordon hancock also cleesgirl still trying to find gordon would like to see him after all these years regards aj

hi i know i have had break but have been very busy, running a tenants association is hectic stuff,still keeps me and hubbys grey cell active

trevor bamforth is going to join the site cos there a lot of mates he has lost contact with,like the rest of us ,

i went to arthur pearces funeral (arthur /grace lived next door to us)and spoke to christine and ann wilden,

us bright street lot should have a reunion of some sort mi bet we have some right stories to tell

linda

hi linda2

sorry to hear about arthur pearces is his daughter jaqueline still in the sheffild area last time i saw her she lived at highgate at tinsley that would be earley 60 remember ann/christine wilden but cant remember her young brother name i havent seen trevor bamford since i left carbrook in 1964 what area of sheffield do you live my wife and i have lived in thorne near doncaster for the last 20 years would like a reunion to meet up with old friends regards aj

hi carbrook lad.

jac is still with us always in in darnall ,our sue sees her regular , wildens lads were john and bernard , i live in firth park trevor lives batemoor , reunion was a thought but i think it would be a laugh== what do others think ? i miss the old days its a shame when you cannot get them back in it

remind me who you are and will e-mail trevor or pm your e-mail and i will pass on

linda

hi linda2

glad to know that jac still around ask your sue to give her my regards i think bernard wildon was just a littleolder than me and john a lot younger ann wae the same age as me have sent you a pm with my e mail address let try and get some more bright st /carbrookforam users intested in a meeting regards aj

hi linda2

glad to know that jac still around ask your sue to give her my regards i think bernard wildon was just a littleolder than me and john a lot younger ann wae the same age as me have sent you a pm with my e mail address let try and get some more bright st /carbrookforam users intested in a meeting regards aj

hi linda how are things going you and i go back along way all my love june