Anyone From Carbrook?

• 2 years later...

Hi all Im trying to track lost family down but not to sure which schools they went to in Sheffield all I know is that there Names was Amanda and Debbie or Alan and surname either Farmer or Johnson. and I believe that back then they lived around the darnell areas I can provide a photo of them to anyone who may be able ot help please get in touch, they use to associate at the Darnall Liberal Club around 1996.

my late hubby and his family came from down there, went to carbrooke school they are called slater came off bradford street

hi i lived on rotherham street next street to bradford i remember a boy called slater think it was kevin my grandmas backyard came onto the slaters backyard he was in a year higher than me i was born oct 1956

hi i lived on rotherham street next street to bradford i remember a boy called slater think it was kevin my grandmas backyard came onto the slaters backyard he was in a year higher than me i was born oct 1956

I was in the same year as Kevin Slater, his nickname was Spud, don't know who was the scruffiest kid in the school, him or me.

In the 1960's in the steelworks, I used to work with a man called Walter Bruce (Known as Wally) who lived somewhere near the excelsior Pub.

He had a son, born in the 1960's.

Good memories of Wally, ex German POW, great bloke.

I wonder if anyone remembers the family?

Happy Days!