John Lewis

https://www.insidermedia.com/news/yorkshire/redevelopment-of-landmark-sheffield-building-to-be-discussed

Quite like the sound of the preferred option, assuming those independent retailers are, for example, independent clothing or food retailers, rather than independent vape refill retailers.

More details 

https://democracy.sheffield.gov.uk/documents/s60584/Proposed agreement for lease of Cole Brothers Strategy and Resources 28 June 2023.pdf

Edited by Bargepole23
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

"former Cole Brothers building" 

Christ, talk about clinging onto nostalgia for dear life 🙄🙄🙄

The number of times I've been "Stood up" outside Cole Brothers is a distant memory.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Padders said:

The number of times I've been "Stood up" outside Cole Brothers is a distant memory.

I bet there are a lot of females who would be wishing they had turned up if they knew you are now a well liked and respected owner of a thriving pub, as well as being a noted social observer on SF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I bet there are a lot of females who would be wishing they had turned up if they knew you are now a well liked and respected owner of a thriving pub, as well as being a noted social observer on SF

The only ones that turned up were Hackey's cast offs :gag:

• Haha 1