Coronavirus - Part Two.

Interesting to hear people say that dentists are still closed. I must have imagined going at the end of July then 🤔

And God knows where my mate (who is a dentist) has been going since the beginning of June. He says he's working but if the dentists are still closed then he must be up to something else.... 🤷‍♂️

31 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

But they are. It's killing people. And for some reason, while the authorites and media are pushing the covid infection rate rises and other terror producing stats, there is very little about the people dying from lack of access to medical care, and very little about how the coming mass unemployment will lead to abject misery, suicides and many thousands of deaths.

is that same hysteria and terror that you seem to be portraying as an anti covid arguement?

21 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Interesting to hear people say that dentists are still closed. I must have imagined going at the end of July then 🤔

And God knows where my mate (who is a dentist) has been going since the beginning of June. He says he's working but if the dentists are still closed then he must be up to something else.... 🤷‍♂️

Are they in Sheffield? Which dentists are they?

Edited by onewheeldave

2 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

That's what I thought, Whiteowl seemed to be saying him and his friend have been to the dentists, and he/she didn't say it was for emergency treatment.

You phone your local Dentist then a recorded message gives you a Nottingham number to ring then someone  books you a phone call from your local, all a bit of a run around  :roll:

48 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

The vast majority of those 40,000 were in the main extremely ill and would likely have died in the very near future anyway.

That’s alright then.

You should write to Matt Hancock with some new policy suggestions to save NHS funds.