Coronavirus - Part Two.

6 hours ago, melthebell said:

'On Thursday, French police raided the homes of senior government and health officials as part of an investigation into their handling of the pandemic.

The government has faced criticism over shortages of equipment and slow response times.'

Interesting

From https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-54557549

Exciting. I would strongly support everyone responsible in our government facing a trial. 

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Well over one thousand positive cases of COVID-19 connected to both Sheffield Universities. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-south-yorkshire-54536549#aoh=16028481031195&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

With the above & what's out in the city in general, don't think it will be long before we're heading up to the tier 3 category?

Students bring very few positives to Sheffield and an awful lot of negatives.  Send them home.

1 minute ago, avalunche said:

Exciting. I would strongly support everyone responsible in our government facing a trial. 

Students bring very few positives to Sheffield and an awful lot of negatives.  Send them home.

They aren't allowed to move from university to home due to the lockdown measures.

2 hours ago, avalunche said:

Apart from the huge influx of spending in our local pubs and restaurants, promoting and supporting cultural events and venues, bringing a diverse outlook.

Yet again we see that Mr BoShambles himself has changed from the Oliver Hardy character who was elected into the Oliver Cromwell character who is willing to rip up democratic process in the UK.

"Take back control" (for himself).

34 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Yet again we see that Mr BoShambles himself has changed from the Oliver Hardy character who was elected into the Oliver Cromwell character who is willing to rip up democratic process in the UK.

"Take back control" (for himself).

What?

I’m sitting in my living room at the moment. My app is telling me that the risk level in my area is high. Mrs Pettytom is sitting on the other side of the room and her app is telling her that the risk level is medium.

Its not that big a living room, both sides of it are in the same post code😀

Shambles doesn’t really do this lot justice.

40 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

What?

We have a so-called PM who ignores the advice of his advisors, who then refuses to negotiate with the Mayors of devolved areas (who by definition have local powers), and threatens to intervene with his opinion.

It is called a dictatorship in other countries.

45 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

I’m sitting in my living room at the moment. My app is telling me that the risk level in my area is high. Mrs Pettytom is sitting on the other side of the room and her app is telling her that the risk level is medium.

Its not that big a living room, both sides of it are in the same post code😀

Shambles doesn’t really do this lot justice.

34 minutes ago, enntee said:

My app is wrong as well. Telling me "medium" when we are in "high".

My app is telling me the local Covid Alert level is Medium and High 😂😂

5 hours ago, davyboy said:

Is there any web site that gives an analysis of covid 19 deaths and cases  by age group?

Try this link:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending2october2020#deaths-registered-by-age-group

You might find the info you're looking for? 

Edited by Baron99