Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

Are you ok with non exempt people pretending to be exempt?

Personally I've opposed compulsory masking from the start [for reasons given multiple times on this thread] so I can hardly object to that small number of non-mask exempt individuals who don't wear masks.  To the extent that masks do protect, the fact that the vast majority of the population have embraced masking, is sufficient IMO.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

I’ll ask you again.

Why can’t they?

I'll tell you again- they can [wear a lanyard]- they choose not to. They have good reasons for their choice. They are not breaking any rules. Anyone pressuring them to wear identifying symbols is breaking rules.

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Me and my good lady are both exempt from mask wearing but not being selfish , we always wear one .  

That's entirely your choice and your good ladies choice of course but if you both decide not to wear one how does that make you selfish? 

Guest sibon
6 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Why should they?

Courtesy. To help others. To clarify. 

There are many reasons for wearing a lanyard if you can’t wear a mask.

I don’t like wearing a mask, but I do it because it is helpful. We are still in the midst of a massive health crisis.

Guest makapaka
5 minutes ago, sibon said:

I don’t like wearing a mask, but I do it because it is helpful. We are still in the midst of a massive health crisis.

How is making people wear a lanyard displaying courteousness, helping others and for what reason do they need to provide clarification?

if i disagree with something you do or can’t do - am I entitled to demand you wear a lanyard to show why you are/n’t doing it?

Edited by makapaka

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

Scenario- shop assistant/manager 'excuse me sir/madam, have you got your mask'

reply- 'I am exempt'.

A corteous response. A very clear response.