Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Evidence that a significant portion of the population are anti lockdown and anti mask compuslion? Combination of just looking around and listening to what people I know are saying and then the fact that there is so much opposition to continuing the lockdowns. Media outlets like Talkradio, plus all the ones that got censored out of the public view.

So were back into the conspiract theory scenario - whatever................................

2 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Freedom to choose whether to mask, freedom to decide what risks to your health you are willing to take.

Freedom to decide what risks you're going to expose other people to as well................................................ freedom without responsibility.

Edited by Longcol

Just now, Longcol said:

So were back into the conspiract theory scenario - whatever................................

Not really, Talkradio have been consistently anti lockdown and anti compulsion throughout most of this. As for youtube channels being taken down and censored, I've personally see quite a few go.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Freedom to decide what risks you're going to expose other people to as well.

Just as the pro compulsion people seem to feel free to impose the considerable negatives of lockdowns on other people who don't want those negatives.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Freedom to choose whether to mask, freedom to decide what risks to your health you are willing to take.

Yes. But, have you considered the effects that your decisions have on the health of others?’

Because they do. Masking and getting a jab are two positive steps that we could all take. Risk free, virtually.

7 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

I'll assume you're not asking for evidence of living in an age of divisiveness :)

Evidence that a significant portion of the population are anti lockdown and anti mask compuslion? Combination of just looking around and listening to what people I know are saying and then the fact that there is so much opposition to continuing the lockdowns. Media outlets like Talkradio, plus all the ones that got censored out of the public view.

Nothing wrong with being "anti lockdown" whatsoever.

1 minute ago, onewheeldave said:

Just as the pro compulsion people seem to feel free to impose the considerable negatives of lockdowns on other people who don't want those negatives.

Nothing more negative than death...........................................or not being able to get your cancer treatment because the NHS is overwhelmed with Covid cases.

Protect each other.

8 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Yes, I have. My conclusion is still the removal of compulsion.

And let the big brave anti-vaxxers pretend to have a disability......................................................

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Yes, I have. My conclusion is still the removal of compulsion.

But we aren’t talking lockdowns now. We are talking about social distancing, courteous masking, being clean. 

None of those things are particularly intrusive. Indeed, if a person with dirty hands invaded your personal space and breathed all over you, how would you react?

11 minutes ago, Colin Foster said:

Nothing wrong with being "anti lockdown" whatsoever.

That rather depends. 

Are you another who is looking forward to the opportunity to breathe on strangers?

Edited by sibon