Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, Longcol said:

Best thing we can do for the cancer sufferer is make sure hospitals aren't full of covid patients - best thing we can do for MH sufferers is reduce the amount of covid in circulation so we can get back to near normal.

Not really- the best thing you can do for cancer sufferers is allow them access to treatment for their cancer.

As for MH sufferers- stop torturing them with pointless lockdowns! 

Our population is highly vaccinated, covid deaths are very low.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Lockdowns for flu? I wouldn't be surprised Tbh. 

Give it a few years and we'll probably have lockdowns for climate change too 🤣

We might need one if you and your contemporaries continue to emit this much hot air.

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Sweden is largely rural - they've also had far more deaths per head of population than neighbouring countries in Scandanavia.

Best thing we can do for the cancer sufferer is make sure hospitals aren't full of covid patients - best thing we can do for MH sufferers is reduce the amount of covid in circulation so we can get back to near normal.

My bold. 

Oh dear. 

Listen, the old normal is never coming back. 

Near old normal is never coming back either. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Lockdowns for flu? I wouldn't be surprised Tbh. 

Give it a few years and we'll probably have lockdowns for climate change too 🤣

It is looking that way- interested authorities can't have missed the fact that the public is way more gullible than anyone could have imagined pre-covid- they've not only let their civil liberties be removed, but actually have been demanding yet more lockdowns and ever increasing punishments for those who oppose what is happening.