Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, onewheeldave said:

It is looking that way- interested authorities can't have missed the fact that the public is way more gullible than anyone could have imagined pre-covid- they've not only let their civil liberties be removed, but actually have been demanding yet more lockdowns and ever increasing punishments for those who oppose what is happening.

I hope you are wrong but I've a feeling you are probably bang on. 

It is looking that way- interested authorities can't have missed the fact that the public is way more gullible than anyone could have imagined pre-covid- they've not only let their civil liberties be removed, but actually have been demanding yet more lockdowns and ever increasing punishments for those who oppose what is happening.

I just cannot get my head round people who are actually happy about lockdowns, its just incredible to find that people think like that.

1 minute ago, Annie Bynnol said:

The information you provide is more than enough to make my mind up.

Like most on here, if anything doesn't suit what you've been bombarded with its automatically wrong, Goebbels would be proud.

Guest sibon

I don’t see people demanding punishment for those who oppose the vaccine, or the sensible public health measures.

I do see a move towards freeing up those who are socially responsible. There is nothing new in that. If you do stuff that helps society, then you get on. Seems simple enough.

Just now, top4718 said:

I just cannot get my head round people who are actually happy about lockdowns, its just incredible to find that people think like that.

Fear does that. The last large scale removal of civil liberties was post 9-11 when governments and media created enough public hysteria to justify it.

Now it's become apparent that their is something even more terrifying to the public than terrorism- bugs. Scary to think were it will lead.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Like most on here, if anything doesn't suit what you've been bombarded with its automatically wrong, Goebbels would be proud.

I don’t think anyone is happy about any of this.

Some of us aren’t nuts though and we realise that we have to work together to sort things out.

Feel free to be a member of the Covid version of the Vichy government. 

Guest sibon

You missed the £10,000 fines then?

Fines for acting illegally?

Who’d have expected that?

Fear does that. The last large scale removal of civil liberties was post 9-11 when governments and media created enough public hysteria to justify it.

Now it's become apparent that their is something even more terrifying to the public than terrorism- bugs. Scary to think were it will lead.

This getting people to think that what they are doing makes them morally superior is a genius move, Walter Mitty on here thinks he's Mother Teresa because he still wears a useless cloth mask.

Speaking of masks on my latest supermarket surveillance mission today the gullible and the normal is at about 50/50 and hardly any staff are wearing them.