Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

You stated that people were being fined £10k for acting illegally and quoted a comment about refusing vaccines, I asked when refusing a vaccine had become illegal, you then went on some ramble that doesn't make sense.

My ramble does make sense. It’s up there ^^^ for anyone to review.

However, you do seem to be a bit “confused”.

Maybe it’s time for a kitkat and the Olympics.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Where did I say it could - although AFAIK it's caught up on about two thirds of cases. Now if we keep unneccessary covid cases out of hospitals it could do better. How are you helping?

There are vaccinated people in hospitals, I'm helping by staying fit, eating healthily and exercising so my immune system can cope with a heavy flu and not burdening the health system.

Its a pity the government were offering kebabs and McDonalds in exchange for jabs, not really that helpful to the current situation.

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Swedens recovery is within 0.1 decimal point of GDP to Norway with Denmark 0.4 behind

Reuters

It's not going into the recession you claimed then.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

There are vaccinated people in hospitals, I'm helping by staying fit, eating healthily and exercising so my immune system can cope with a heavy flu and not burdening the health system.

Its a pity the government were offering kebabs and McDonalds in exchange for jabs, not really that helpful to the current situation.

That’s all fantastic. 

Most of us do the same.

Now, join the fight for freedom by having the balls to get vaccinated.

I know someone who will accompany you if you are scared of needles. 

It’s no big deal, honest.

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

My ramble does make sense. It’s up there ^^^ for anyone to review.

However, you do seem to be a bit “confused”.

Maybe it’s time for a kitkat and the Olympics.

I don't think anyones going to trawl back over your posts to be honest, more holes than a Swiss cheese.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

What about poor sods who've got underlying health conditions?

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

I don't think anyones going to trawl back over your posts to be honest, more holes than a Swiss cheese.

In what way