Coronavirus - Part Two.

7 hours ago, butlers said:

Funny enough there was an article in the BMJ only yesterday about mask use.

Apparently the good Doctor Hillary has been talking about it in the telly this morning.

Showed a lower rate if transmission than maskless than the previous DANMASK study

Good is the last thing I'd call that clown, dangerous would be more applicable, there's a clip doing the rounds where he totally denounces mask use, obviously being a paid shill changed his opinion.

For the people who use Reuters Factcheck (I hate these type of fake sites), James C. Smith who has served as the CEO of Thomson Reuters is also on the board of Pfizer, can't imagine why the facts they check always turn out to be in the vaccines favour. 🤣

2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

One big problem is the media can't be trusted to investigate.

They absolutely can't, they're being paid to push the narrative, we need the likes of Bernstein and Woodward to eke out the truth.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

They've conned millions into taking a vaccine that doesn't work and causes heart problems and putting useless bits of cloth over their face for no reason, as you say - remarkable!!!

It’s that “they” again

More sweeping statements that devalue your very occasional sensible points.

6 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

One big problem is the media can't be trusted to investigate.

But if they investigate and it’s contrary to your views you dismiss it out of hand.

I did like your Spectator article.

How about you Tops

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

It’s that “they” again

More sweeping statements that devalue your very occasional sensible points.

But if they investigate and it’s contrary to your views you dismiss it out of hand.

I did like your Spectator article.

How about you Tops

Nah. I'd admit it. They're all corrupt. The management anyway. There is growing concern amongst the journalists though according to Anna Brees who has worked for the main channels. In particular the vaccine side effects on young men. Household names Anna claims.

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Good is the last thing I'd call that clown, dangerous would be more applicable, there's a clip doing the rounds where he totally denounces mask use, obviously being a paid shill changed his opinion.

For the people who use Reuters Factcheck (I hate these type of fake sites), James C. Smith who has served as the CEO of Thomson Reuters is also on the board of Pfizer, can't imagine why the facts they check always turn out to be in the vaccines favour. 🤣

They absolutely can't, they're being paid to push the narrative, we need the likes of Bernstein and Woodward to eke out the truth.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-woodward-coronavirus-tape-carl-bernstein-graver-than-watergate-2020-9?r=US&IR=T

I can can help you there.

Good old Bob

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

Not that old chestnut. What should he have said it's going to bring the western world to it's knees? It's just the usual fake media making stuff up on their favoured target. I wouldn't believe anything they say unless I was in the room and saw it for myself as well.