Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Well done you. 

Increase in still born children, increase in heart attacks, increase of people who "died suddenly", increase in people who died after a "short illness" with no cause of death mentioned, nearly 10k excess deaths in four months, it can't be the vaccine though because those scientists who rely on funding for their very existence would never take a bung form a huge pharmaceutical company thats making money beyond precedent. 

I'm actually shocked that people are still so naive after nearly two years.

Any way I haven't got any symptoms so I'd better take a LFT seeing as that's now a sign of Covid, comedy gold 😀

15 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Any way I haven't got any symptoms so I'd better take a LFT seeing as that's now a sign of Covid, comedy gold 😀

Now, now tops we have explained to you before about asymptomatic transmission (several times) and how it works to the virus's advantage. Oh yes, those conversations ... So you already know that people being infected without showing symptoms is a thing and more of it can make the virus worse.

Edited by Carbuncle

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Now, now tops we have explained to you before about asymptomatic transmission (several times) and how it works to the virus's advantage. Oh yes, those conversations ... So you already know that people being infected without showing symptoms is a thing and more of it can make the virus worse.

Its absolute nonsense to push the boosters as the uptake is low, total and utter tosh. I'd be ashamed to admit that I thought it was a thing.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Its absolute nonsense to push the boosters as the uptake is low, total and utter tosh. I'd be ashamed to admit that I thought it was a thing.

Trouble is, you don't think. 

And you don't know.

And you don't try to know. You just repost any old gonads you see on twitter.

You are a public health menace.