Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest makapaka
4 hours ago, onewheeldave said:

Non compliance is very common in autisitics. Non compliance with long queues for example- for much of my life I couldn't access medical provision due to that one; there are many other examples of things that I don't comply with; and non-compliance of the various hoops it is necessary to jump through to access basic services are a major reason for the the low levels of employment, education and healthcare for autistic people.

One reason my beliefs are in a minority is because am in a minority- the majority of the population is not of the autistic neurotype.

If we define 'power' as that which controls the populace, who would you say is currently 'in power'. I'm guessing you'll say it's a government body? If so, that that's pretty much what you will get in a totalitarian state.

That’s a lot different to wilful non-compliance.

also - having a government does not mean you are living in a totalitarian state.

So - you say  we are heading to a totalitarian state - who will be in control?

Edited by makapaka

Compare life now to what it was 50 years ago, a lot more tech, more restrictions/watching your every move/more rules/more hassle. Big tech sucking up and selling every bit of data they can about you. Government organisations supplying your data to big tech without your knowledge or authorisation. Ten years ago, you could drive anywhere in the country without having to look up the local rules beforehand.

Tech should have made things simpler, instead it's used as a means of control. Those camera's on every street/vehicle/doorbell and that little smartphone you're all stroking endlessly are the enablers of a dystopian existence.

When you can't leave your own front door or go shopping/travelling without being hassled and tracked by the state, maybe you'll finally wake up to where this is all leading.

Edited by fools

5 hours ago, melthebell said:

Come on get with the time, this week it's Dutch police firing on anti lockdown protestors

Take your pick, there are police firing on anti-lockdown and anti-compulsory vaccine protestors in many countries and states at the moment.

2 hours ago, makapaka said:

That’s a lot different to wilful non-compliance.

also - having a government does not mean you are living in a totalitarian state.

So - you say  we are heading to a totalitarian state - who will be in control?

1. No it's not.

2. never said it did

3. who do you think is in control now?

20 minutes ago, fools said:

Compare life now to what it was 50 years ago, a lot more tech, more restrictions/watching your every move/more rules/more hassle. Big tech sucking up and selling every bit of data they can about you. Government organisations supplying your data to big tech without your knowledge or authorisation. Ten years ago, you could drive anywhere in the country without having to look up the local rules beforehand.

Tech should have made things simpler, instead it's used as a means of control. Those camera's on every street/vehicle/doorbell and that little smartphone you're all stroking endlessly are the enablers of a dystopian existence.

When you can't leave your own front door or go shopping/travelling without being hassled and tracked by the state, maybe you'll finally wake up to where this is all leading.

True. This extreme level of control and imposition of 'hoop-jumping' has been going on for some time.

If tech [pc's, phones etc] was designed with the end user in mind, it could have made life so much easier.

Instead, it is so riddled with proprietry software/hardware [increases profit], bugs [cheaper to produce shoddy software], built in redundancy [increase profit..... you get the idea], etc, that the significant amounts of stress produced offsets many of the potential benefits.

Then you have a society that forces people to use the stuff [need a mobile to get the code you need to access your own bank account] to access essential services [again, if you trace abck the reasons why. it is all about profit].

So this decline towards absolute control has been in progress some time- 9/11 and terrorism was used to accelerate it a bit. Now we have covid, and the rate has really picked up. 

Edited by onewheeldave

On 19/11/2021 at 13:29, top4718 said:

As there's a billion pound industry depending on the vaccine what items of research do you think you can trust?

Can I ask how old you are btw, doesn't have to be to the year just the decade will do.

I'm 32.  There are people making money off anti vax stuff so.

Interesting video on the subject of Austria and its new lockdown and mandatory vaccine policy

Despite the protestations from Dr Tops and Dr daddy etc, the stats show that low vaccinations show higher cases and higher deaths, whereas higher vaccinations show less cases and low deaths, and this isnt anything to do with the government or MSm, its a left wing youtube channel.

It also shows why german speaking nations are doing so poorly, poll respondents mention being anti vaccine, wanting to wait and see the risks and benefits, and anti establishment reasons for being unvaxxed, sounds just like a few on here

Good to see many around the world are starting to see the light, big demos in Rotterdam, Rome, Vienna, Zagreb, Melbourne, Turin, Amsterdam and more, we'll hopefully be thanking these people very soon for saving our freedoms whilst the compliant keep meekly listening to Boris.

Oh and once again, Covid without symptoms doesn't exist, its made up nonsense to up the clotshot uptake.

27 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Good to see many around the world are starting to see the light, big demos in Rotterdam, Rome, Vienna, Zagreb, Melbourne, Turin, Amsterdam and more, we'll hopefully be thanking these people very soon for saving our freedoms whilst the compliant keep meekly listening to Boris.

Oh and once again, Covid without symptoms doesn't exist, its made up nonsense to up the clotshot uptake.

I was wondering whether you had taken the opportunity to reflect upon the asymptomatic nature of HIV infections.

Do tell

Guest makapaka
6 hours ago, onewheeldave said:

1. No it's not.

2. never said it did

3. who do you think is in control now?

1.it is. non compliance through an illness is different to non compliance through choice.

2. You said a government could be perceived as totalitarian.

3. I asked you who would be in control - you’ve replied by asking me who is control - who will be in charge of the totalitarian state?

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

Thanks for clearing that up.

Whilst you are on a hot streak,please enlighten the world on other subjects.

Does God exist?

Is there life on Mars?

Are there ghosts?

We value your certainty on such subjects.

14 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Thanks for clearing that up.

Whilst you are on a hot streak,please enlighten the world on other subjects.

Does God exist?

Is there life on Mars?

Are there ghosts?

We value your certainty on such subjects.

Ask Boris Johnson, your more likely to believe him.

An interesting listen: