Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, onewheeldave said:

1. Autism isn't an illness- it is a neurotype. 

2. Of course a government can be perceived as totalitarian [whether it is or not]- what's your point?

3. Like I've said already, I suspect that in the event of a totalitarian state, from your perspective, the same entities would be in charge who are in charge now- that's why I'm asking who/what you currently percieve as being 'in charge'. In the absence of you refusing to tell me who/what you perceive as being in chaerge currently, I can't say other than that, can I?

1.ok but the same argument applies

2. you implied that  just by having a government meant you were under totalitarian rule.

3. It’s pretty obvious who we have in charge - an elected government.

19 minutes ago, makapaka said:

2. you implied that  just by having a government meant you were under totalitarian rule.

It's all about telling us what to do, which is a normal governments job lol

He'll mention curtailing our freedom next

22 minutes ago, makapaka said:

1. How can it apply to a neurotype?

2. I certainly did not- some governments are totalitarian, some are not

3. If currently you perceive an elected government as being in charge, then, in the event we end up in a totalitarian state, a government will be in charge, maybe elected, or, maybe unelected, or, possibly a dictator.

14 minutes ago, melthebell said:

It's all about telling us what to do, which is a normal governments job lol

He'll mention curtailing our freedom next

You don't employ a government to tell you what to do, unless you want your freedom curtailing.

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Think there is quite a bit of buyers remorse with the endless vaccine. Most people thought one would be enough.

Seeing as most people have had their second and gone on to have a booster I am not sure why you think that.

14 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Think there is quite a bit of buyers remorse with the endless vaccine. Most people thought one would be enough.

Seeing as though the Pfizer was licenced as a two part vaccination ,shows how wrong people can be.

BBC News 2nd Dec 2020.

Moderna also was licenced  as a two part vaccination.

Edited by butlers