Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The first 3 months of the pandemic was before masks were mandatory, they were not worn by anyone, so these staff were facing thousands of people a day with no masks and suffered no excess rates of illness.

You earlier claimed that masks weren't worn throughout the pandemic....which they were.

Unless I'm mistaken and the pandemic lasted 3 months and not over 12?

Yahoo finance have the number at 130,000 extra staff employee and state staff illness is part of it.

That was in 2020 before this summers pingdemic.

The Grocer magazine also reported much higher staff illness.

As you know the supermarkets can not enforce mask use,never could, it replied on co operation

Edited by butlers

17 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The booster uptake is very low, hence the absolute garbage being spouted at the moment.

Sweden i are also now showing the lowest rise in cases in Scandinavia, proves once again that exercise, healthy eating, fresh air and natural immunity are far better than being injected with garbage that Pfizer don't want you to know the full details of for 55 years, alarming!!

Up to 14th Nov over 10 million people had had the booster.

My wife and I qualified after this date.

I don’t consider this to be a very low uptake .Qualifying groups will continue to have the booster in the coming weeks.

Have you noticed how on any given day the comparative numbers of infections fluctuate from country to country.

You find what you look for.

The one constant is that countries with good vaccination coverage get less mortalities and that is all that we could hope for from the first grim figures.

17 minutes ago, butlers said:

Yahoo finance have the number at 130,000 extra staff employee and state staff illness is part of it.

That was in 2020 before this summers pingdemic.

The Grocer magazine also reported much higher staff illness.

As you know the supermarkets can not enforce mask use,never could, it replied on co operation

Supermarkets employ nearly 3m people, 130k on 3m is a drop in the ocean even if it were due to Covid illness (it wasn't in the slightest) its still a very low number.

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Up to 14th Nov over 10 million people had had the booster.

My wife and I qualified after this date.

I don’t consider this to be a very low uptake .Qualifying groups will continue to have the booster in the coming weeks.

Have you noticed how on any given day the comparative numbers of infections fluctuate from country to country.

You find what you look for.

The one constant is that countries with good vaccination coverage get less mortalities and that is all that we could hope for from the first grim figures.

Almost 25% of the population have had their boosters.

I booked mine a few days ago, because I'm only just eligible, being in my mid 50s. I had to wait 8 minutes in the queue to get onto the booking  website. Hardly an indication of indifference amongst the rational population.

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

"Supermarkets employ nearly 3m people"

Statista have the food retail workforce at 1.1 million latest figure..

Where did your number turn up

Bonkers bingo.

I think it is the source of most of his stats.

Edited by sibon

Could be worse could be the Guardian.

Not good to see cities being trashed but the protests across the world are gathering pace, the more announcements of mandatory vaccines the bigger the protests get, good to see that people are seeing this scam for what it is and rising to it.

Edited by top4718

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Could be worse could be the Guardian.

Not good to see cities being trashed but the protests across the world are gathering pace, the more announcements of mandatory vaccines the bigger the protests get, good to see that people are seeing this scam for what it is and rising to it.

Still deflecting.

Why not address the points I've just made, instead of ... well, we all know by now.

36 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Compulsory vaccination could be a real possibility in the UK depending on the uptake of the "booster" jab. Thanks to the likes of sibon and others on here who seem to be well happy with having any cack pumped into their arms, hopefully this will be high.

I don't think Savage Jab'em would have any issue in implementing this.