Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 hour ago, onewheeldave said:

I've also noticed in this thread, we're getting a bit more balance now, which is good. 

Yes we have a full house of Conspiracy Theorists.

One admitted Conspiracy Theorist.

One who denies  being a Conspiracy Theorist.

One who is insulted by the term Conspiracy Theorist.

One who ignores post including the term Conspiracy Theorist.

That is what I call balance.

Just now, hackey lad said:

Such a kind and caring person 

Yep, I am. 

In fact I'm known locally as the guy who shops for the elderly and infirm, donates to food banks, transports people with no transport to appointments, the chemist and the shops, clears the snow, mows the grass, takes food to the rough sleepers etc etc. All whilst caring for my disabled son who wasn't disabled until the nhs got their hands on him and my daughter who both have complex learning difficulties and special needs. 

Of course I'm nothing special buy yeah, I do consider myself to be a kind person. 

Anything else? 

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yep, I am. 

In fact I'm known locally as the guy who shops for the elderly and infirm, donates to food banks, transports people with no transport to appointments, the chemist and the shops, clears the snow, mows the grass, takes food to the rough sleepers etc etc. All whilst caring for my disabled son who wasn't disabled until the nhs got their hands on him and my daughter who both have complex learning difficulties and special needs. 

Of course I'm nothing special buy yeah, I do consider myself to be a kind person. 

Anything else? 

Plenty but I will keep that to myself 

29 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'll try. 

Long Covid 😂😂

Nope, couldn't do it. 🤣

I'm the same whenever a new "variant" comes out. It always gives me a giggle what they will come up with next. 

My folks had covid last year and lost their sense of smell. Around the time before it was recognised as a symptom. 

Of course they don't have covid now but they have not fully regained their sense of smell and covid has clearly impacted upon their throats as they constantly speak with a croaky voice. 

Maybe you'd like to facetime them and laugh at them for thinking they are having long Covid?

Or would you prefer others to laugh and dismiss any of your medical conditions?

Just now, Delayed said:

My folks had covid last year and lost their sense of smell. Around the time before it was recognised as a symptom. 

Of course they don't have covid now but they have not fully regained their sense of smell and covid has clearly impacted upon their throats as they constantly speak with a croaky voice. 

Maybe you'd like to facetime them and laugh at them for thinking they are having long Covid?

yet he calls others vile, and pretends hes a nice guy :(

and laughs at people who are suffering

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

If they like. 

Shall Iist them for you? 

Just now, melthebell said:

yet he calls others vile, and pretends hes a nice guy :(

and laughs at people who are suffering

I don't pretend anything. I leave that for the virtue signalling mask wearers.