Coronavirus - Part Two.

Interesting view on the Austrian unvaccination lockdown, has an expert on human sciences explaining why he thinks they are doing it.

Just now, onewheeldave said:

That wasn't a link, it was a quote from another poster.

I'm not making excuses- it is a fact that the measures have had a serious effect on many people's mental health- that wouldn't lead to ALL OF THEM losing control and being violent. 

I think it's also safe to say that some people have suffered a lot more than you?

eh i posted a BBC link, obviously you cant read either

56 minutes ago, melthebell said:

eh i posted a BBC link, obviously you cant read either

You really an an objectionable vindictive little person, aren't you? You just can't engage with someone who disagrees with you without resorting to cheap personal insults. You should consider growing up.

Edited by onewheeldave

4 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

You really an an objectionable vindictive little person, aren't you? You just can't engage with someone who disagrees with you without resorting to cheap personal insults. You should consider growing up.

did you find the link i gave you yet? it was actually in a post made up of two quotes of you so youd have been notified of it, as for your other point, im past engaging nicely with you lot, ive tried playing nice for over a year, and seen it gets nobody anywhere, you all refuse to acknowledge facts, or truth and honesty, much prefering lies and propaganda, so......

Edited by melthebell

Two more total coincidences of fans collapsing at tonight's games - cardiac arrest confirmed at the Watford v Chelsea game and whats described as a medical emergency at Southampton v Leicester, the sudden increase in these incidents in places where the spotlight is on them makes you wonder how many are happening without our knowledge. Scotland ruby player Siobhan Cattigan also "died suddenly" aged 26 with no explanation of cause of death in the reports. How much longer can we keep ignoring these incidents?

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Two more total coincidences of fans collapsing at tonight's games - cardiac arrest confirmed at the Watford v Chelsea game and whats described as a medical emergency at Southampton v Leicester, the sudden increase in these incidents in places where the spotlight is on them makes you wonder how many are happening without our knowledge. Scotland ruby player Siobhan Cattigan also "died suddenly" aged 26 with no explanation of cause of death in the reports. How much longer can we keep ignoring these incidents?

It's purely a coincidence I thought everyone knew that. 

And when the kiddies start dropping that will be a coincidence too so move along, nothing to see here. 

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Fans used to be stretchered out of the crowd fairly often in the 60's when Wednesday had big crowds - main thing was that refs didn't stop the game so it didn't make the news.

Deaths of rugby players far too widespread well before covid vaccination.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/116610-rugby-one-of-the-most-dangerous-and-traumatic-sport

Edited by Longcol

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No one is ignoring them which is why they have made the news....you know that thing that you don't trust... unless it suits 

Again, until you know the fans medical history and cause of such incidents I would suggest you stop twisting the narrative to suit your agenda...afterall you wouldn't want to be like the MSM would you?

17 minutes ago, top4718 said:

This narrative of yours does you no credit.

Six Premier games tonight with decent crowds on a cold December night and you report 2 incidences of medical emergencies.Wow.

I am no actuary but assuming a conservative 50 % of spectators had a couple of vaccines perhaps given your reasoning we might expect more medical emergencies.

You make some good points,but this is just unjustified scaremongering.

Then The Daddy,our resident savant chips in with his own brand of stupidity.

14 minutes ago, Delayed said:

No one is ignoring them which is why they have made the news....you know that thing that you don't trust... unless it suits 

Again, until you know the fans medical history and cause of such incidents I would suggest you stop twisting the narrative to suit your agenda...afterall you wouldn't want to be like the MSM would you?

They are reporting them as isolated incidents not as a problem on the whole. like I've said to anyone on this subject, keep pretending its not an issue all you like and I'll keep adding up the incidents as they happen. I've stated before on this thread that your sort of gone too far down the road to accept any issues with what you've been sold, lets just keep watching what happens.