Coronavirus - Part Two.

16 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/16501005/brits-foreign-holidays-covid-booster-jabs/

Then 4

Then 5

Then 6

You jab happy lot are going to look like pin cushions before too long and you will STILL be in lockdown this Christmas just like the unjabbed. 

This doesn't make sense.

We are all due to start dropping dead in the street from the vaccine any day now. How on Earth are they going to find time to get to a sixth jab, before we've croaked?

Unless they are going to forcibly inject corpses. That would be something that I'd vigorously oppose.

18 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

And lots of people are not in hospital because of the jab. They had Covid but but being vaccinated lessoned the symptoms.  How many people are in hospital with Covid symptoms who are not vaccinated. If they'd of had the jab would they be there?

An NHS worker was telling me that people are having side effects from the booster vaccine. Is it the Astra Zenica?

After having the first two vaccines, side effects would be a surprize.

Edited by El Cid

2 hours ago, El Cid said:

I NHS worker was telling me that people are having side effects from the booster vaccine. Is it the Astra Zenica?

Surely your in the know NHS worker could have supplied this information.

3 hours ago, El Cid said:

I NHS worker was telling me that people are having side effects from the booster vaccine. Is it the Astra Zenica?

Ive heard "some" people got ill with it like they did the first or second? i presume if the first and second is waning slightly then you will get the effects just like the hit off the first or the second. originally some people got ill off the first not the second, some people were the opposite, not the first but did the second, it shows its working, they arent side effects

I had a PCR test on Saturday, negative result today. I have a cough and phlegm, my sister and a friend have said they have had the same symptoms and also tested negative.

I must be really difficult to know when to isolate, I havnt, as the test was just in case.