Coronavirus - Part Two.

9 minutes ago, RJRB said:

OK.

So the point that I am making and which you are evading is that a reported case of a bad reaction to a vaccine ,which I am not questioning is a convincing reason not to be vaccinated.

Whereas the numerous cases of deaths and hospitalisations of people across the age groups in numerous countries is so easily dismissed by you.

You are very selective and biased in what information you believe.

Not at all, there are millions of deaths across the world daily, most of which are from illnesses that are not an immediate threat to me personally, this one is no different.

37 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Not at all, there are millions of deaths across the world daily, most of which are from illnesses that are not an immediate threat to me personally, this one is no different.

Yet again that post shows selfishness, it doesn't affect me, I'm alright jack

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

There really is no helping some people.

There is.

Get vaccinated.

Wear a mask in crowded places.

Keep your distance.

That will help loads of people.

I can't believe that you didn't know that.

6 hours ago, catmiss said:

Had my booster last week, 3 Covid jabs and a flu vaccine and still no ill effects. Still keeping, other than fully vaxed family and friends, socially distanced and mask wearing in public places. As the government seems to have absolved themselves of responsibility, after imposing severe restrictions, it’s down to individuals to make their own decision/assessment of risk

Well done lass 

19 minutes ago, sibon said:

There is.

Get vaccinated.

Wear a mask in crowded places.

Keep your distance.

That will help loads of people.

I can't believe that you didn't know that.

Keep it up 

Germany's vax uptake is much lower than UK.

It's 67%of adult population against the 79%  here 

I believe you said the UK R value was 0.6 a few days back, so either one if them figures is wrong or we are starting the same pattern of  climbing winter cases

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

What the blind naivety?

The things I listed are well understood and well established ways of controlling viral illness. 

Mostly done by people so that life can carry on close to normal. 

You can have a little think about that  at the match tomorrow.  Maybe say thanks to the people around you.

I look forward to the day when the Covid pandemic is under control & all the anti-vax brigade can refocus on spouting nonsense about something else. 

They've had their eyes of the ball for the best part of 2 years.  Loads of 5G masts now require their attention & it looks like there's a supply problem with matches.