Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, Baron99 said:

I look forward to the day when the Covid pandemic is under control & all the anti-vax brigade can refocus on spouting nonsense about something else. 

They've had their eyes of the ball for the best part of 2 years.  Loads of 5G masts now require their attention & it looks like there's a supply problem with matches. 

I think you'll find control of a very different kind will be implemented in the next few years, you'll be part of the reason why.

Guest makapaka
14 minutes ago, butlers said:

or we are starting the same pattern of  climbing winter cases

Cases are falling in the uk. Quite significantly. 

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

The UNVACCINATED in Austria facing their own personal lockdowns. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59245018

"Two-thirds of people should not suffer because others were hesitant", says Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg. 

Something we should consider here for the same reason. 

Edited by Baron99

Just now, makapaka said:

Cases are falling in the uk. Quite significantly. 

Shhhhh you'll be branded a conspiracy theorist for speaking the truth. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

At last.  After all these years.  I'll be part of the elite. 

Yeah it'll be an elite you won't be celebrating being a part of.

6 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

85% fully vaccinated.

2 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

The UNVACCINATED in Austria facing their own personal lockdowns. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59245018

Something we should be thinking of here in the UK for the greater good. 

More media inspired buzzwords for the dim, I bet the Government can't believe they've had it so easy.

38 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I think you'll find control of a very different kind will be implemented in the next few years, you'll be part of the reason why.

Another Conspiracy Theory that we are "sleepwalking into a very bleak future" after " been led down the garden path"?

The need to be in control of people by referring  to them as being naive(x3), we are "dim", "thick", "terminally gullible", belong to an "ilk",  "wrong",  with a "dangerous obsession", "being complicit" (all in 24 hours) is a characteristic symptoms of those whose behaviour is affected by Conspiracy Theory.

If it wasn't for the fact that your views are potentially harmful, your posts would not generate so many replies.