Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Ok I misread, its 67% with no restrictions, why is it faring better than countries with higher vaccination rates and mask mandates etc, its doing far better currently.

Did you mis-speak.

Not like you old chap.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No is yours a feeble attempt at not answering the question.

40%, 70%.

Easy to mix them up. They are practically the same number.

Quick... somebody change the subject

Edited by sibon

Just now, Carbuncle said:

Why do you feel your meaningless questions are superior to my meaningless questions?

Two countries having totally differing results with the worse one using the strategy that you've attempted to advocate on numerous posts is quite pertinent, trying and failing to be edgy with nonsense isn't, hence why you and others avoid the topic.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Two countries having totally differing results with the worse one using the strategy that you've attempted to advocate on numerous posts is quite pertinent, trying and failing to be edgy with nonsense isn't, hence why you and others avoid the topic.

Why isn't Sweden called Germany?

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Ok I misread, its 67% with no restrictions, why is it faring better than countries with higher vaccination rates and mask mandates etc, its doing far better currently.

Some more statistics for you to forensically analyse.

If you read nothing more please see the sentence near the end which basically states that the majority of deaths and hospitalisations throughout Europe are amongst the unvaccinated.

Fortunately most people of sound mind will continue to follow the sensible path.https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59273273

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

I've had a proper chance to have a good read of this article now and its so easy to take apart.

• The woman involved had already had two children who were born prematurely
  • Children born before the 28th week of pregnancy are classed as "extremely premature" and parents are warned to expect the worst in these cases
  • There is no mention of what the baby died of
  • It actually states "died with Covid" no mention of when the test was done is indicated

In conclusion the events of the babies death would have probably happened without covid but they've given the appearance that this was the cause of death, the gullible obviously believe it, unreal. I've said it before and I'll say it again, in a real pandemic stories wouldn't have to be made up.

Your attacking the wrong poster, I didn't say they were.

Not at all Sweden didn't and are faring the best by far.

Your first sentence. Why would you do that ?  You are callous and I am being polite