Coronavirus - Part Two.

28 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I hope your not including Neil Ferguson in the reliable category, he couldn't lie bed straight.

A highly qualified  member of SAGE who resigned after failing to follow his own guidance on social distancing.

I would still put much more trust in his expertise on the subject considerably rather than your anecdotal ramblings.

Please check out the  statement that deaths from Covid in Europe are highest amongst the unvaccinated (not one of Prof.Ferguson’s comments.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

I don't know a single person with lung damage from it. 

I see that we are back to experiential medicine again.

I don't know anyone with TB, but I do believe it to be real and serious.

So, what is the point that you are trying to make? 

Maybe you were off school on the day that they did probability.

Edited by sibon

37 minutes ago, butlers said:

Sweden did such a stand out job of protecting people that it's total deaths are near Triple Denmark,Norway and Finland combined

Sweden = 1,478

Denmark = 475

Norway = 173

Finland = 219

UK = 2,090

12 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Yes, is there any point in refering to deaths per country, apart from to mislead people.

It can be useful (if using deaths per head of population)  eg Scandinavian countries are sparsely populated and are well off the beaten track compared to western Europe.

Edited by Longcol

I'm not an anti-vaxxer.....or at least, I wasn't an anti-vaxxer but I am now!

I had jabs 1 & 2 when I was offered them and am now coming up the time when my 3rd jab will be due. I took the jabs because I believed what the Government and their Scientists told us. I thought it was the right thing to do to protect myself and others. I now think we were misled and lied to, so I've decided not to take the booster.

If the vaccine was as effective as we were led to believe, then surely, now that such a high proportion of the population have been double jabbed, the infection rates, serious illness rates and death rates would have fallen much lower than they actually have? I know we were never told that the vaccine would totally prevent  us getting or spreading Covid, but we were told that it would slow the spread and reduce the numbers of serious illnesses and  deaths. It doesn't seem to have been as effective as we were led to believe. I believe we were lied to about it's effectiveness.

We were also told that he vaccine was safe, but the more it has been rolled out, the more serious bad reactions it seems to have caused. I'm not just talking about a sore arm or a bit of a headache here - but serious, life-changing  damage to people's health. These serious bad reactions aren't being reported on by mainstream media and anyone expressing concern about the  potential  dangers is labelled a "conspiracy theorist". Some perfectly reasonable people - including some doctors  and scientists -  are putting forward some very believable evidence about the dangers of the vaccine - but they are being suppressed. 

I and some other double-jabbed members of my family - have experienced some quite serious health problems, after having the jabs. It could be just an unfortunate coincidence  and we may have suffered these health problems anyway - but I now think our health problems were  probably actually caused by the Covid jabs. 

I'm in my 60's  and had no previous health problems, but shortly after my second jab, I suffered partial loss of vision in both eyes and numbness in one hand. My GP suspected a mini-stroke, and after various hospital Neurology appointment & scans, evidence of "vascular disease" has been diagnosed. My mum is in her mid-80's and although she's had arthritis for a few years, it was stable and manageable. It's rapidly worsened since her 2nd jab and her mobility is now seriously impaired. A sister-in-law, in her 40's and previously in good health, has had repeated bladder and kidney infections since having her Covid jabs. Surely all of this can't just be dismissed as coincidence?

I believe the government lied to us by saying the Covid jabs were effective and safe. I think I was a gormless sheep to believe it. Having the Covid jabs or not having the should be  a personal choice, but if I had my time over, I would definitely NOT have these jabs again. I think the vaccine refusers were a damn sight more sensible than me - and I think it's very wrong to pressure people - or threaten them with losing their jobs - if they continue to refuse.  

5 minutes ago, FIRETHORN1 said:

I'm not an anti-vaxxer.....or at least, I wasn't an anti-vaxxer but I am now!

I had jabs 1 & 2 when I was offered them and am now coming up the time when my 3rd jab will be due. I took the jabs because I believed what the Government and their Scientists told us. I thought it was the right thing to do to protect myself and others. I now think we were misled and lied to, so I've decided not to take the booster.

If the vaccine was as effective as we were led to believe, then surely, now that such a high proportion of the population have been double jabbed, the infection rates, serious illness rates and death rates would have fallen much lower than they actually have? I know we were never told that the vaccine would totally prevent  us getting or spreading Covid, but we were told that it would slow the spread and reduce the numbers of serious illnesses and  deaths. It doesn't seem to have been as effective as we were led to believe. I believe we were lied to about it's effectiveness.

We were also told that he vaccine was safe, but the more it has been rolled out, the more serious bad reactions it seems to have caused. I'm not just talking about a sore arm or a bit of a headache here - but serious, life-changing  damage to people's health. These serious bad reactions aren't being reported on by mainstream media and anyone expressing concern about the  potential  dangers is labelled a "conspiracy theorist". Some perfectly reasonable people - including some doctors  and scientists -  are putting forward some very believable evidence about the dangers of the vaccine - but they are being suppressed. 

I and some other double-jabbed members of my family - have experienced some quite serious health problems, after having the jabs. It could be just an unfortunate coincidence  and we may have suffered these health problems anyway - but I now think our health problems were  probably actually caused by the Covid jabs. 

I'm in my 60's  and had no previous health problems, but shortly after my second jab, I suffered partial loss of vision in both eyes and numbness in one hand. My GP suspected a mini-stroke, and after various hospital Neurology appointment & scans, evidence of "vascular disease" has been diagnosed. My mum is in her mid-80's and although she's had arthritis for a few years, it was stable and manageable. It's rapidly worsened since her 2nd jab and her mobility is now seriously impaired. A sister-in-law, in her 40's and previously in good health, has had repeated bladder and kidney infections since having her Covid jabs. Surely all of this can't just be dismissed as coincidence?

I believe the government lied to us by saying the Covid jabs were effective and safe. I think I was a gormless sheep to believe it. Having the Covid jabs or not having the should be  a personal choice, but if I had my time over, I would definitely NOT have these jabs again. I think the vaccine refusers were a damn sight more sensible than me - and I think it's very wrong to pressure people - or threaten them with losing their jobs - if they continue to refuse.  

I'm sorry to hear about yours and your family members side effects. 

I hope you and they make a full and fast recovery 🙏