Coronavirus - Part Two.

5 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

The jabs have been extremely effective. To get some sense of how effective, without relying on the government or MSM, you need only do a little very simple data analysis of your own using publicly available data from Our World in Data.

For example, the third wave in the UK has now had more cases than the second wave (check it for yourself) but while the second wave killed around 80 000 in the UK, the third wave (to this point) has killed around 15 000 (check it for yourself). That is the vaccine at work reducing the consequences of covid.

There are other simple things you can do for yourself to observe the vaccine is effective at cutting transmission.

Hang on, one of your lot Annie whatserface said Our World in Data was unreliable, you need to have a meet to get your tactics in sync, make you social distance and wear a mask though 🤣

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Remember when the gullible on here said the booster was only for the over 50's, now its only the for the over 40's, you couldn't make it up.

Denial that they ever said it would just be the over 50's to quickly follow.

I remember 🤣

Remember when I was mocked for saying the pro jabbers will need 3 jabs? 😂

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Shall i write Goon next to the term Sheep?

Write what you like. I ignore most of what you post anyway. 

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

Apart from when you feel "attacked" and cry foul?

I will never, ever have any ill feeling to being "attacked" on a forum from people who have no idea of who I am, the ganging up on a poster is quite sad but I wont lose any sleep, if you give it be prepared to take it back.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Ive noticed, every time i ask a question to get some real info to get into a conspiracy theorists head to find out how you tick, you blank em

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I remember 🤣

Remember when I was mocked for saying the pro jabbers will need 3 jabs? 😂

When do you reckon for their 4th, February/March I reckon. 🤣

They'll be like pin cushions by next Christmas.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I will never, ever have any ill feeling to being "attacked" on a forum from people who have no idea of who I am, the ganging up on a poster is quite sad but I wont lose any sleep, if you give it be prepared to take it back.

theres no ganging up, youre a seriel poster of disinformation, the vast majority are going to reply, thats how forums work, dont want replies dont post

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

Ive noticed, every time i ask a question to get some real info to get into a conspiracy theorists head to find out how you tick, you blank em

Probably because people with different opinions are not actually conspiracy theorists, your getting like that odd woman who's obsessed with the term.

Have you had your booster btw or are you one of us unjabbed right now?

Edited by top4718