Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I remember 🤣

Remember when I was mocked for saying the pro jabbers will need 3 jabs? 😂

Write what you like. I ignore most of what you post anyway. 

I think we'll need more than 3.  I expect this to become endemic like the flu requiring annual (if not more regular) jabs for the vulnerable.

Just now, top4718 said:

When do you reckon for their 4th, February/March I reckon. 🤣

They'll be like pin cushions by next Christmas.

😂

The funny thing is unless they keep up with their "boosters" every 6 months or year, whatever it is between them, they will be classed as unjabbed  👍🤣

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

theres no ganging up, youre a seriel poster of disinformation, the vast majority are going to reply, thats how forums work, dont want replies dont post

Disinformation, classic 🤣 the MSM and Tory Party are wonderful sources to rely on, oh dear oh dear.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

😂

The funny thing is unless they keep up with their "boosters" every 6 months or year, whatever it is between them, they will be classed as unjabbed  👍🤣

Imagine a scenario when they've sleepwalked into the situation where they have to rely on boosters to keep their vax passports up to date and they or someone close to them has a severe reaction to the jab and they decide they don't want it, instant exclusion that they've fully been a part of making reality, imagine the meltdown 🤣

Edited by top4718

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Proof that I ignore most of what you post. 

Its funny since i thought youd actually want people to learn from what you say, and maybe even agree, but it seems you dont actually have the answers to certain questions.

the last one by the way was What is the end game of this conspiracy?

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Proof that I ignore most of what you post. 

Not just the vulnerable. It will be everyone. 

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Imagine a scenario when they've sleepwalked into the situation where they have to rely on boosters to keep their vax passports up to date and they or someone close to them has a severe reaction to the jab and they decide they don't want it, instant exclusion that they've fully been a part of making reality, imagine the meltdown 🤣

Oh yeah and im still waiting from you two to tell me how every country in the world, even ones that hate others are all in on this conspiracy

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

Its funny since i thought youd actually want people to learn from what you say, and maybe even agree, but it seems you dont actually have the answers to certain questions.

The end game has been mentioned numerous time, a digital ID, cashless society and a CCP style social credit system, the "conspiracy theorists" have said this from the start and all the pieces keep falling into place.

Would you be happy with a cashless society?

Just now, top4718 said:

The end game has been mentioned numerous time, a digital ID, cashless society and a CCP style social credit system, the "conspiracy theorists" have said this from the start and all the pieces keep falling into place.

Reference a couple of posts on this thread that mention that please.

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Oh yeah and im still waiting from you two to tell me how every country in the world, even ones that hate others are all in on this conspiracy

I'm still waiting for an answer as to how all countries have used the term Build Back Better in some form and used the exact same, fear, lockdown, vaccine, vaccine passport approach, for places that don't agree they've pretty much followed the same template, countries who haven't played ball seem to coping with the virus far better, funny dat.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

A: i certainly carry less cash than i do

B: sorry to burst your bubble but its not due to the virus it was heading that way before it, with the closure of banks and cash machines, and the rise in technology

Its called technology / progress moving on, not some orwellian conspiracy using a virus

Just now, top4718 said:

I'm still waiting for an answer as to how all countries have used the term Build Back Better in some form and used the exact same, fear, lockdown, vaccine, vaccine passport approach, for places that don't agree they've pretty much followed the same template, countries who haven't played ball seem to coping with the virus far better, funny dat.

they havent