Coronavirus - Part Two.

17 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I know this because I actually see things happening in real life and don't have to rely on the media to tell me my every move like the brainwashed on here need to do.

This hardly makes you exceptional.

You just choose to only believe what you actually see.A regular doubting Thomas.

Still your choice is entirely free,but it’s more than a little arrogant to suggest that the vast majority have been brainwashed.

Just now, RJRB said:

This hardly makes you exceptional.

You just choose to only believe what you actually see.A regular doubting Thomas.

Still your choice is entirely free,but it’s more than a little arrogant to suggest that the vast majority have been brainwashed.

I'm not trying to be exceptional I just don't rely on the media to tell me how to live my life and neither should you.

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

A: i certainly carry less cash than i do

B: sorry to burst your bubble but its not due to the virus it was heading that way before it, with the closure of banks and cash machines, and the rise in technology

Its called technology / progress moving on, not some orwellian conspiracy using a virus

they havent

Can you name the countries that haven't followed this approach.

Remember the words of the much maligned Donald Trump when he said "they're not coming for me, they're coming for you, I'm just the one in the way" then look at the absolutely farcical US elections where a man who can barely function was deemed President, its not really that difficult now to get "your man" in place.

Just now, top4718 said:

Can you name the countries that haven't followed this approach.

Remember the words of the much maligned Donald Trump when he said "they're not coming for me, they're coming for you, I'm just the one in the way" then look at the absolutely farcical US elections where a man who can barely function was deemed President, its not really that difficult now to get "your man" in place.

2016 was strange wasn't it?

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

All sorts of **** gets mentioned on social media.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/forum/40-covid-19-nwo/

Doesn't make it true.

Neither does what the MSM, senior figures in the NHS and Boris Johnson say but you hang onto their every word.

When that **** starts to actually happen though you have to give it some credit. 

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Neither does what the MSM, senior figures in the NHS and Boris Johnson say but you hang onto their every word.

When that **** starts to actually happen though you have to give it some credit. 

Find one post where I've backed Johnson - or Mel has. You believe stats if they support your argument .

And you come up with  support for Trump - a billionaires lad who can't face the fact he lost an election 😎

Edited by Longcol

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Find one post where I've backed Johnson - or Mel has.

And you come up with  support for Trump - a billionaires lad who can't face the fact he lost an election 😎

You don't have to wear a blue rosette to support Johnson, he's paid the media off to feed you BS and you've taken it onboard hook, line and sinker.

You believe the pandemic is real so no wonder you think the US election was fair, thats a different subject though so I won't dwell.

Have you had your booster yet?

Edited by top4718

Just now, top4718 said:

You believe the pandemic is real so no wonder you think the US election was fare, thats a different subject though so I won't dwell.

Have you had your booster yet?

Yes had my booster - and had my annual flu jab.

Feel free to join the Trump thread if you think the election wasn't fair.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/450979-mr-trump-all-discussion-here/

Your love of billionaires kids is noted 😎

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Yes had my booster - and had my annual flu jab.

Feel free to join the Trump thread if you think the election wasn't fair.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/450979-mr-trump-all-discussion-here/

Your love of billionaires kids is noted 😎

I'm not a lover of any political figures, I prefer them to be elected democratically though, I hope the few Americans who did actually vote for Biden are truly embarrassed.