Coronavirus - Part Two.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Tip number 3: Don't directly respond to bitter old fantasists.

Tip number 4: If threatened by the intellect of an opponent,  pretend to ignore them.

Why are you so scared? It's rather pathetic.

Edited by sibon

Tip number 5: Never be scared of a Guardian reader who soooo wants you to directly reply to them but you never will on this thread, ever

Tip number 6: Stand back in amazement at someone who has more fairly tales up their sleeve than the Brothers Grimm but actually has a really high opinion of themselves

Intellect 🤣

Thats enough for me tonight, I'll look forward to bypassing more of your posts tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Is billionaires kid your latest buzzword. 

An accurate description of Donald Trump - whose conspiracy theories you support.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/924/?tab=comments#comment-8469543

"Remember the words of the much maligned Donald Trump when he said "they're not coming for me, they're coming for you, I'm just the one in the way" then look at the absolutely farcical US elections where a man who can barely function was deemed President, its not really that difficult now to get "your man" in place."

Odd behaviour for someone supposedly anti - Tory 😎

Edited by Longcol

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Tip number 5: Never be scared of a Guardian reader who soooo wants you to directly reply to them but you never will on this thread, ever

Tip number 6: Stand back in amazement at someone who has more fairly tales up their sleeve than the Brothers Grimm but actually has a really high opinion of themselves

Intellect 🤣

Thats enough for me tonight, I'll look forward to bypassing more of your posts tomorrow.

At least we all know that you are running scared now.

Needles, arguments, scientists, all a bit scary. Do check under the bed and in the wardrobe.

19 minutes ago, Longcol said:

An accurate description of Donald Trump - whose conspiracy theories you support.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/924/?tab=comments#comment-8469543

"Remember the words of the much maligned Donald Trump when he said "they're not coming for me, they're coming for you, I'm just the one in the way" then look at the absolutely farcical US elections where a man who can barely function was deemed President, its not really that difficult now to get "your man" in place."

Odd behaviour for someone supposedly anti - Tory 😎

I'm anti politicians of all parties.

On 14/11/2021 at 01:19, nikki-red said:

This is a really basic question about the ‘plandemic/scamdemic’ that if you believe that’s what it is you’ll find easy to answer.

Every country on the planet is in on it. Some countries are being made to look really bad/irresponsible.

Countries that have no loyalty to others, can’t agree on anything else, are totally independent and seemingly have nothing at all to gain are going along with it.

There must’ve been an insane amount of planning/discussions/agreement to make every country go along with it.

Why? Why is pretty much every country on the planet going along with it?

I’m still waiting for an answer. Surely it’s not a difficult question? 

1 hour ago, nikki-red said:

I’m still waiting for an answer. Surely it’s not a difficult question? 

I did answer, I said that all these countries who you claim can't agree on anything are going down the same vaccine passport/restriction route, I mentioned them all using the same phrase "Build Back Better" as well and lo and behold Jo Biden yesterday passed off a US infrastructure bill called, guess what - The Build Back Better Bill, you couldn't make it up.