Coronavirus - Part Two.

39 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I did answer, I said that all these countries who you claim can't agree on anything are going down the same vaccine passport/restriction route, I mentioned them all using the same phrase "Build Back Better" as well and lo and behold Jo Biden yesterday passed off a US infrastructure bill called, guess what - The Build Back Better Bill, you couldn't make it up.

Why don't you answer the question that @nikki-red asked, rather than the one you've just made up.

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

I did answer, I said that all these countries who you claim can't agree on anything are going down the same vaccine passport/restriction route, I mentioned them all using the same phrase "Build Back Better" as well and lo and behold Jo Biden yesterday passed off a US infrastructure bill called, guess what - The Build Back Better Bill, you couldn't make it up.

You do 

4 hours ago, nikki-red said:

I’m still waiting for an answer. Surely it’s not a difficult question? 

I asked him the same question weeks ago still waiting. 

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You do 

I asked him the same question weeks ago still waiting. 

I've asked many questions on here that get ignored when they don't fit the narrative, its a two way street.

Edited by top4718

3 hours ago, top4718 said:

I agree I "...couldn't make it up", but you can and do.

Another hole in your Conspiracy Theory and one you have chosen to ignore.

"Build Back Better" is a translation of the phrase used by the Japanese Prime Minister in the keynote speech during a disaster recovery conference in 2015.

The 2015 UN report based on the conference used the phrase "Build Back Better" in English the same year.

Around 190 countries received the report as did thousands more organizations and individuals.

Add to that the fact that  most people in the World cannot speak English and most countries do not use it as an official language.

Add to that the catchiness of the phrase would only work in English. 

Your claim that "Build Back Better" is evidence of a Conspiracy Theory is just wrong.

In the rational world a flaw in an argument like this would invalidate the argument.

In Conspiracy Theory world it validates the Conspiracy Theory. 

Edited by Annie Bynnol

13 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

I agree I "...couldn't make it up", but you can and do.

Another hole in your Conspiracy Theory and one you have chosen to ignore.

"Build Back Better" is a translation of the phrase used by the Japanese Prime Minister in the keynote speech during a disaster recovery conference in 2015.

The 2015 UN report based on the conference used the phrase "Build Back Better" in English the same year.

Around 190 countries received the report as did thousands more organizations and individuals.

Add to that the fact that  most people in the World cannot speak English and most countries do not use it as an official language.

Add to that the catchiness of the phrase would only work in English. 

Your claim that "Build Back Better" is evidence of a Conspiracy Theory is just wrong.

In the rational world a flaw in an argument like this would invalidate the argument.

In Conspiracy Theory world it validates the Conspiracy Theory. 

So do the Government and MSM but in a far more dangerous way, I don't even bother reading your obsessive Conspiracy Theory parts of your posts anymore, your typing to dead air.

Edited by top4718

34 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So do the Government and MSM but in a far more dangerous way, I don't even bother reading your obsessive Conspiracy Theory parts of your posts anymore, your typing to dead air.

In other words you don't like it as it destroys your theory 😀