Coronavirus - Part Two.

34 minutes ago, melthebell said:

By the way apparently climate change is the new Conspiracy all yer mates are moving onto

I don't want even get into that debate. I noticed they were trying to blame the increase in heart attacks on climate change though, ludicrous. There'll be someone along shortly to claim its genuine when we know its a cover story for issues the clot shots are causing.

Its great that you can edit retrospectively.

Edited by top4718

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't want even get into that debate. I noticed they were trying to blame the increase in heart attacks on climate change though, ludicrous.

The ludicrous thing is that you dismiss yet another piece of well established scientific research. Without any evidence, reason or expertise.

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

So do the Government and MSM but in a far more dangerous way, I don't even bother reading your obsessive Conspiracy Theory parts of your posts anymore, your typing to dead air.

The  "Build Back Better"  Conspiracy Theory is false as the phrase was created in Japanese in  2015 and translations with variations are used in hundreds of countries.

The physical copies of the 2015 UN report containing the phrase will exist in hundreds of drawers and filing cabinets around world. English speaking countries and some others will contain the English translation  "Build Back Better" which Biden and others are using  to refer to the type of response to a disaster envisaged six years ago.

My first  health passport was issued to me and my parents in July 1966 to travel abroad when there was a travel ban was imposed because of an isolated outbreak of typhus. 

Edited by Annie Bynnol

5 hours ago, top4718 said:

I don't want even get into that debate. I noticed they were trying to blame the increase in heart attacks on climate change though, ludicrous. There'll be someone along shortly to claim its genuine when we know its a cover story for issues the clot shots are causing.

Its great that you can edit retrospectively.

Who is this WE that you belong to.👀

And from my observations your tactics are to avoid direct questions relating to the subject and then posing some spurious question to shift the discussion.

20 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Who is this WE that you belong to.👀

And from my observations your tactics are to avoid direct questions relating to the subject and then posing some spurious question to shift the discussion.

He's started editing posts after the fact now.

That should really enhance his reputation for honesty and truthfulness.

So lets get this straight - an experimental vaccine comes on the scene with links to myocarditis, people start dropping dead with sudden heart attacks at unprecedented levels but "the scientists" say its due to climate change 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If this was a scene in a comedy film they'd be rolling in the aisles at that revelation.

Do you really think that Pfizer who are earning untold billions from this are going to let their lifelong cash cow be stopped in its tracks by a few plebs having heart attacks, jesus wept there's been some nonsense on this thread but this really does top the lot.

Lol as they say these days.

Incidentally go to Google, type in "died suddenly" and hit search.............................

Edited by top4718

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So lets get this straight - an experimental vaccine comes on the scene with links to myocarditis, people start dropping dead with sudden heart attacks at unprecedented levels but "the scientists" say its due to climate change 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣

I am going to say this is false (statistical grounds: you're mostly wrong) ... would you care to provide evidence to back up your claim?

Another thought: myocarditis is more common after a covid infection than after a covid vaccine ( https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg25133462-800-myocarditis-is-more-common-after-covid-19-infection-than-vaccination/ ).

Edited by Carbuncle

14 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I am going to say this is false (statistical grounds: you're mostly wrong) ... would you care to provide evidence to back up your claim?

Another thought: myocarditis is more common after a covid infection than after a covid vaccine ( https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg25133462-800-myocarditis-is-more-common-after-covid-19-infection-than-vaccination/ ).

And strangely enough the Myocarditis Foundation make no reference to climate change.

https://www.myocarditisfoundation.org/research-and-grants/faqs/sudden-death-and-myocarditis/

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

And strangely enough the Myocarditis Foundation make no reference to climate change.

https://www.myocarditisfoundation.org/research-and-grants/faqs/sudden-death-and-myocarditis/

I'm going to go out on a limb and say at some point in the near future that will change and the Myocarditis Foundation will say it is connected to climate change. 

Now wouldn’t that be a jolly ol larf 😁