Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He thinks I think sudden death is amusing, not that I think sudden death is so obviously currently linked to the experimental jab they'be so proud of having and will will try any nonsense to try and get away from the fact, every single day I'm thankful that I didn't put myself forward as a guinea pig.

Do us all a favour and run that through Google translate.

Anti-science gibberish --> English should do it.

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Don't worry. The "or so" isn't up yet. 

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He thinks I think sudden death is amusing, not that I think sudden death is so obviously currently linked to the experimental jab they'be so proud of having and will will try any nonsense to try and get away from the fact, every single day I'm thankful that I didn't put myself forward as a guinea pig.

Speaking of nonsense, could one of you help me out? As you know, I am not yet fluent and I could do with some kind of interpretation of a few phrases I have recently come across but don't fully understand:

1. Eh-oh (Teletubbies).

2. yet again you present an argument that's not even mental gymnastics, it's flexible but not remotely agile (@Tony).

3. This segment was brought to you by the number 2 (Sesame Street).

Any thoughts?

Edited by Carbuncle

7 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Same decision for people to take i.e. is the vaccine beneficial or not.

Read what is available from the best resources

https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine/

And ignore the regurgitated stuff

Like I said earlier, Pfizer have you now signed up for life, they're set to make amounts of money that have been unheard of in medical history, they are not going to let any bad press or statistics stop the gravy train, you can put as many links on here as you want but they won't be reliable, money talks, always has always will. The CEO of the NHS has shown theres zero integrity.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Speaking of nonsense, could one of you help me out? As you know, I am not yet fluent and I could do with some kind of interpretation of a few phrases of I have recently come across but don't fully understand:

1. Eh-oh (Teletubbies).

2. yet again you present an argument that's not even mental gymnastics, it's flexible but not remotely agile (Tony).

3. This segment was brought to you by the number 2 (Sesame Street).

Any thoughts?

Quick typing on a small iphone screen at nearly 1am, it must hit the mark as the "no comprende" tactic is usually used when it does.

Watch those tickers, goodnight.

Edited by top4718

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Like I said earlier, Pfizer have you now signed up for life, they're set to make amounts of money that have been unheard of in medical history, they are not going to let any bad press or statistics stop the gravy train, you can put as many links on here as you want but they won't be reliable, money talks, always has always will. The CEO of the NHS has shown theres zero integrity.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-59255165       

Here’s another one for you not to read,but hopefully others will and see the similarities and sources that inform your views.

I am already signed up for the flu jabs and no doubt will be offered other medications in my lifetime.

I have no problem with the provision of life saving vaccines.I hope they make a fortune from a malaria vaccine in due course.

19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Don't worry. The "or so" isn't up yet. 

14 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I suddenly feel like I am on the Magic Roundabout. I knew I shouldn’t have had those mushrooms 

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

Oh of course it would be 🤣 wonder why it wasn't so common when Covid was around before the vaccine roll out, let me guess a different variant causes it  🤣 absolute tosh.

Did anyone Google "died suddenly" btw?

You know why it 'can happen? Because it's your body's immune system that causes It, I'll say that again.

It's your bodys immune system that causes it, after an infection.

Guess what, the vaccine trains your body to fight an infection

Edited by melthebell

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

Oh of course it would be 🤣 wonder why it wasn't so common when Covid was around before the vaccine roll out, let me guess a different variant causes it  🤣 absolute tosh.

Did anyone Google "died suddenly" btw?

Perhaps because it wasn't reported as widely as it is now?  This is a new virus that we are still learning about - it's the big thing in the news.  The increased availabilty of information today as compared to even 20 years ago may give a disproportionate view of the effects of this particular virus.

Myocarditis can develop after any viral infection.

9 hours ago, fools said:

More posting of questionable clickbait stats to support your argument.

"The study, containing 2,392,924 individuals, found that there were 5.8 cases of acute myocarditis in those who received mRNA COVID vaccines – amounting to a likelihood of 0.00054%."

How can you take this seriously when the maths isn't even correct. Was the .8 of a case, legless. No source.

Badly reported by open access gov.

Going to the actual study;

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2784800?guestAccessKey=c75f7ff9-debb-42aa-a76a-6f8d955be709&utm_source=For_The_Media&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=ftm_links&utm_content=tfl&utm_term=100421

"In this population-based cohort study of 2 392 924 individuals who received at least 1 dose of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, acute myocarditis was rare, at an incidence of 5.8 cases per 1 million individuals "