Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

What happens if the vaccine has bad side effects can this process be reversed.

No, I wouldn't have thought that would be practical. Thank goodness the covid vaccines so rarely give bad side effects.

Edited by Carbuncle

6 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Depends what you mean by 'modify genes'. All vaccines (that work) lead to the development of new lines (ie ones with new genes) of B and T cells. Is this what you meant?

Any chance of giving a link to evidence. Ivermectin has been the subject of considerable conspiraloon misinformation.

Ivermectin is used in African countries along with vitamins etc, they've done far better with Covid than the jab obsessed. Its not conspiraloons that have been putting you off its big pharma that don't want you to know about it. 

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

No, I wouldn't have thought that would be practical. Thank goodness the covid vaccines so rarely give bad side effects.

Apart from blood clots, strokes and heart attacks they're fine 🤣

1 minute ago, West 77 said:

It's a waste of time trying to reason with the anti vaccine mob who post here.

I don't think there's one anti vaccine person on here, I've had quite a few in my life, I just prefer ones that work and I'm not coerced into getting.

You could also say the same about people who are pro gene therapy.

13 minutes ago, West 77 said:

There's plenty of evidence to support that covid vaccines work.  Anyone vaccinated is less likely to need hospital treatment or die.  

Singapore - 93% vaccinated, Tuesday 16th November - 2069 new cases, 234 people in ICU, 18 deaths, Singapore has has some of the toughest Covid restrictions in the world.

Edited by top4718

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Singapore - 93% vaccinated, Tuesday 16th November - 2069 new cases, 234 people in ICU, 18 deaths, Singapore has has some of the toughest Covid restrictions in the world.

I we could just get some clarity. The death 'with' covid is misleading. How many people have died of covid

1 minute ago, sibon said:

I see that Bonkers Bingo has started early today.

With a "new" member too. How refreshing.

You didn't respond to my reply to your answer. How refreshing. 

2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I we could just get some clarity. The death 'with' covid is misleading. How many people have died of covid

This year, or last year?

The stats are just a DuckDuckGo away. You could compare years and have a think about the reasons for the steep decline.

Off you pop, you have to do your own research on here.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

18 deaths.

Regrettable but the jab seems to be effective