Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Any chance you could stop spamming the thread with conspiracy theory nonsense that we have already debunked?

You mean you've tried to debunk by finding dubious articles that suit your narrative.

Edited by top4718

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Ivermectin, pretending adverse reactions are side effects, death with covid, ... all debunked.

None of these have been debunked, not one.

I'm sensing the vaxxed are starting to get a little worried now, the fervour to denounce anything is getting stronger, must be all these "sudden deaths" and "short illnesses".

4 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I'm not sure I've spammed anything. I might have said things you don't agree with.

Maybe have a read at the thread and don't repeat stuff we've already dealt with. New stuff is better.

Maybe try making some stats up about mask wearing in Rwanda and consequent death rates from inhaling cloth.

Let's have a bit of originality from you.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You've already re-quoted someone today who got their numbers totally wrong, not sure your very good at this debunking lark.

If you start quoting your sources occasionally I might start taking your claims at face value.