Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, top4718 said:

None of these have been debunked, not one.

I'm sensing the vaxxed are starting to get a little worried now, the fervour to denounce anything is getting stronger, must be all these "sudden deaths" and "short illnesses".

I agree with this. They are scared. It like someone jumping off a cliff into the sea and then forcing a friend to do the same because they did it.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

Maybe have a read at the thread and don't repeat stuff we've already dealt with. New stuff is better.

Maybe try making some stats up about mask wearing in Rwanda and consequent death rates from inhaling cloth.

Let's have a bit of originality from you.

I'm not going to read through and entire thread. If you don't want to interact just mute me or ignore. You make some assertions I replied and now you've gone all sulky and haven't answered my reply because you know I was right.

Just now, SheffieldBricky said:

It's not really how debates go though. Imagine if BJ told KS  to refer to a book if he asked him something.

A book? It is going to take a long time for you to catch up with current understanding if you use books.

There is no debate here, just a series of questions and how to answer them yourself.

You yourself can answer these questions- be patient it takes time and effort. 

-lau

NEW: Austrian police refuse to police the lockdown and the military say they are attending the protest against it.

2 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

A book? It is going to take a long time for you to catch up with current understanding if you use books.

There is no debate here, just a series of questions and how to answer them yourself.

You yourself can answer these questions- be patient it takes time and effort. 

Can't be bothered. Twitter has more polite pseudo intellectuals, at least they'll provide links to their opinions.

Edited by SheffieldBricky
faulty link

2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

-lau

NEW: Austrian police refuse to police the lockdown and the military say they are attending the protest against it.

NEW: Possibly made up news item but we can't tell because they didn't include a link to their source. People commented "Might as well ignore it then. They probably got it from David Icke or something."

8 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Posting an image is not the source. You could just have created something in a paint program. Post a URL to the place you got it from. It's also less likely to screw up. If your source is an image you found on a site, post a link to the page you got it from.

15 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Quite a few sources reporting this, you can guarantee the MSM in this country won't. If true this is a fantastic move, a glimmer of sense in amongst the madness. Large scale protest planned for the 20th November according to Infodujour.

Edited by top4718