Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Quite a few sources reporting this, you can guarantee the MSM in this country won't. If true this is a fantastic move, a glimmer of sense in amongst the madness.

I'm sure there are but unless we can see where it is being reported we can't judge how trustworthy the source is likely to be. That's the reason for my "They probably got it from David Icke or something." comment earlier.

Just now, altus said:

I'm sure there are but unless we can see where it is being reported we can't judge how trustworthy the source is likely to be. That's the reason for my "They probably got it from David Icke or something." comment earlier.

Anything that goes against the narrative is always a lot harder to find as the media is being manipulated.

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Funny how when they say something and we ask for a link they say search it yourself.

I stopped posting links as no matter how reliable the source they just deny its true anyway, they've gone that far down the road with this they can't back down.

17 hours ago, top4718 said:

He thinks I think sudden death is amusing, not that I think sudden death is so obviously currently linked to the experimental jab they'be so proud of having and will will try any nonsense to try and get away from the fact, every single day I'm thankful that I didn't put myself forward as a guinea pig.

Totally agree with you. You just have to look at all the kids, healthy adults and even athletes who are suddenly becoming ill and dying. Previously healthy people with no underlying health problems too. 

Still, it's not on telly so it can't be happening can it. 

Just wait until they start sticking 5 year olds and up with the experimental jab. It's going to be horrendous but again, it won't be on the telly so it wont be real. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Totally agree with you. You just have to look at all the kids, healthy adults and even athletes who are suddenly becoming ill and dying. Previously healthy people with no underlying health problems too. 

Still, it's not on telly so it can't be happening can it. 

Just wait until they start sticking 5 year olds and up with the experimental jab. It's going to be horrendous but again, it won't be on the telly so it wont be real. 

Do I really need to highlight that Tops has said that same mindset whereby if he has not seen it happen then it can't be happening?