Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

As I've explained before, the excess covid deaths were exaggerated by using care home residents as cannon fodder and adding "died with" covid as a covid statistic.

90% plus are "died of" - ie covid is the underlying cause of death recorded on the death certificate.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

As I've explained before, the excess covid deaths were exaggerated by using care home residents as cannon fodder and adding "died with" covid as a covid statistic.

Remember when you "explained" that 1% of the population dying from covid was a price worth paying?

Or the coyote/ dog thing?

2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Well you need to read back through a thread and look at issues already discussed. It has been reported that there is a large increase in call outs. Try your google search. I also said there were more than usual around Hillsborough, where I go a lot. Now stop trolling.

You need to develop some of your own material, instead of nicking mine.

My lawyers will be in touch shortly.

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

90% plus are "died of" - ie covid is the underlying cause of death recorded on the death certificate.

Yeah your on your last legs and catch a virus in hospital a few hours before you pop your clogs and its covid thats the cause, how convenient.

Utter tosh.

I remember watching a documentary a while ago where a group of students (I think) were trying to keep the world informed of what was really happening in Aleppo in Syria at the hands of ISIS (torture, mistreatment of women, persecution etc) whilst the countries rulers were keeping it all under wraps, the students were living under constant threat and had members of their family kidnapped and tortured but still they were determined to let the world know what was really happening.

If you put an analogy of that situation to this thread the gullible are the rulers of Syria pushing the government narrative whilst the rest of us merry band of unvaxxed are the brave students fighting for the truth against the odds.

Edited by top4718

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

Depends where they are coming from.

If they're going to NGH then Herries Road is the most likely route from more or less everywhere in the north of Sheffield - and if coming from the South then Rutland Road is far quicker.

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

Remember when you "explained" that 1% of the population dying from covid was a price worth paying?

Duty Solicitors don't worry me.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Yeah your on your last legs and catch a virus in hospital a few hours before you pop your clogs and its covid thats the cause, how convenient.

Utter tosh.

Not everybody in a care home is on their last legs. Like people with underlying causes aren't always seriously ill.

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

The guy in your avatar is an handsome beast. I bet you don't know who it is.

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

If they're going to NGH then Herries Road is the most likely route from more or less everywhere in the north of Sheffield - and if coming from the South then Rutland Road is far quicker.

Absolutely.

And Herries Road was exactly where i was thinking they might go, from Hillsborough, Crookes, Walkley, etc. 

10 minutes ago, Longcol said:
13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Good news ... the vaccine cuts "died of covid" (ie Dr specified covid as cause), it cuts "died with covid" (as in within 28 days of +ve PCR test) and it cuts excess mortality. Glad that's settled.

Edited by Carbuncle