Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

The British Geriatrics Society - life expectancy is 24 months in care without nursing and 12 months in care with nursing, the reason being that with nursing homes accept people with rapidly deteriorating conditions.

Some of them are terrible places. I'd sooner crawl about on my hands and knees at home.

Just now, top4718 said:

Look I know your worried now you've injected yourself with that garbage and it's killing so many but just putting BS won't make that situation any better, its happening, some good cardio exercise to get the heart pumping might be worth considering.

I say BS because I've seen your posts before. The safe bet is always against your stated fact.

Just now, top4718 said:

Look I know your worried now you've injected yourself with that garbage and it's killing so many but just putting BS won't make that situation any better, its happening, some good cardio exercise to get the heart pumping might be worth considering.

That's what I've been doing since it started. Getting fit. I've lost weight. Not much else to do when lockdown was onn

Just now, SheffieldBricky said:

That's what I've been doing since it started. Getting fit. I've lost weight. Not much else to do when lockdown was onn

Keeping your self in reasonable shape, eating well and taking vitamins is a far, far better way of fighting Covid than allowing yourself to be injected with some corrupt Government endorsed muck.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Keeping your self in reasonable shape, eating well and taking vitamins is a far, far better way of fighting Covid than allowing yourself to be injected with some corrupt Government endorsed muck.

Got my Zinc and B Vits. I take about 8 different types a day, surprised I don't rattle. Also take Flax Seed

8 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Well, it wouldn't be hard to find out with google image search. I wouldn't try that sort of thing in William Hill's

1. They'll laugh their heads off

2. They'll kick you out

You and Tops make a fine pair.

Scared of needles, clever people, facts, bets, rational analysis, stats and most likely the monsters in the dark.

Sleep well.

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Got my Zinc and B Vits. I take about 8 different types a day, surprised I don't rattle. Also take Flax Seed

All proven and perfectly safe, they won't have you falling down clutching your chest either.

The UB40 story is interesting - the bands management forced out singer Matt Hoy as he couldn't have the vaccine, since then two remaining members of the band have died after the classic "short illness". Old Matt will be getting his revenge by doing a UB40 solo tour soon.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Not as BS as yours tbf but yours are not really your opinion, it's what you've been told.

I'm loving the notion that opinion trumps information.

All becomes clear now.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

All proven and perfectly safe, they won't have you falling down clutching your chest either.

Seriously?

I think you need to do more research about B vitamins.

Your call though. You are the medical expert.